🤔 Inconsistencies in Symmetra's HP compared to other DPS of similar range

Symmetra has Fixable Unfun Mechanics Here ya go.

1 Like

It’s really not. Mei’s Icicles are way better than Torb’s rivets and Sym’s orbs, they are just faster than both, and bigger than Torb’s rivets.

1 Like

They also headshot, which Sym orbs don’t

I honestly don’t understand how people can think it was OK to nerf Symmetra’s health. She deserves her 275 hp back.

1 Like

I play Sym a lot, I just cant see this really. While she doesn’t have the hit point totals, she regens like half her health in a short time.

People complaining about “survivability” clearly have never learned to survive being dove as Zen. Once you do that Sym is trivial in comparison.

While she doesn’t have the hit point totals, she regens like half her health in a short time.

Out of those heroes I compared Sym to, Sym takes the longest amount of time to regen health, since she has to be out of combat for 3 seconds (the others can self heal or shield whenever they want).

1 Like

syms hitbox is half the size of mei’s, that alone makes the comparison obsolete

learn to avoid damage better instead of running in like a thoughtless monkey

Then how is she supposed to get value out of her primary fire is she has to stay at range?

1 Like

Half of Sym’s HP is permanent shield, though, which regenerate. That’s the difference.

But she has to be out of combat for 3 seconds for that, and its only half; Doom, Mei, Reaper, Torb and Bastion can heal whenever they want, some even fully, and have damage reductions on top of that.

1 Like

But she does it while doing other things.

Mei - stops to do it, every so many seconds

Bastion - stops again to heal

Torb - set on a timer, once its gone he has to wait

Doomfist - closest, but dependent upon maneuvers

Only Sym just regens like Zen, while all else is happening. HUGE difference.

They all have limitations to that, though. Doom can only get shields by attacking and they’re temporary. Mei can only heal herself when she’s frozen, unable to do anything else while she heals. Bastion also can’t heal while attacking. Torb’s HP increase is only temporary. Sym is the only one of the group that can regenerate without having to do anything and while still attacking. She just has to avoid getting hit for a bit at the same time, which is feasible any many situations.

Out of the 5 heroes I mentioned, only two have to stop to heal (Bastion/Mei). Torb, Reaper and Doomfist don’t.

Furthermore, Sym does have to stop to heal, not whilst all else is happening, because she has to leave combat.

Also whilst Bastion fully ha to run away, Mei stopping is highly valuable, her cryo is a well known stall tactic, and it can protect her from everything except environmentals.

@Goldlantern

They all have limitations to that, though

But their limitations are less crippling, and their ability to self heal at which is much more rewarding.

She just has to avoid getting hit for a bit at the same time, which is feasible any many situations.

Not when ur trying to duel, or use that 12 m primary

1 Like

Sorry, if you really believe that I can’t help you. I will continue on surviving just fine as she is. She doesn’t have to stop to heal, that’s totally incorrect.

She doesn’t have to stop to heal, that’s totally incorrect.

She has to stop taking damage

1 Like

People that don’t want sym buffed are people who still die to her turrets lul

1 Like

you must be drunk if you think sym orbs are the same speed as mei icicles

1 Like

Zarya also has a way to make herself and other invulnerable. Which is also relevant. Sym does not

I main Symmetra and Symmetra triggers me.

Same

20 characterzzzzzz

1 Like