In your opinion, why is hanzo balanced?

he’s not,hes way too OP
He can head shot you with out having to aim

Hanzo isn’t balanced but he’s almost there. I think they just need to take away 2 arrows from SA and add 1 second onto lunge and he’ll be pretty good to me. Even tho the 70 damage nerf was small its made a bigger difference than I thought it would. He doesn’t feel to oppressive anymore. He’s almost in a good spot but what I said above would make him seem
less overtuned.

That is the biggest facepalm ever. Every hero can have that said about them. Hanzo has to aim, how can you prove he doesnt? You can’t go into a game and look straight down and hit all your shots. I hit lucky headshots with widow all the time, but widow isn’t op. I havent hit one of those “Oh dang i hit a headshot?” shots in a long time, and i all i play is hanzo. Yes, it is possible for him to be spamming a choke, and out of the blue you get headshot, but thats just the nature of a projectile based character, they spam.

EDIT: If you play primarily D.va, then you shouldn’t be complaning about OP.

except shes not OP

Her ult is easily countered. If enemy team has a reinhardt,mei, or orisa then you will never get full value out of it. Unlike reaper…

He is balanced because he is good at everything :slight_smile:

her damage output is actually insane for a tank, and she just does too much. High mobility, high dps, ability to block ultimates and projectiles, biggest healthpool in the game, not to mention 2 lives, god is that the most annoying thing about her. Her ultimate is meh i guess, but its only because it can be inconsistent and easily countered like you said. But that doesnt change the fact that its a incredibly powerful zoning tool regardless of kills.

moira does a prety solid job defendfing the grav if dragons dont come in, she escapes throws orb and sprays her team to full hp again.

He isn’t, but as all things in this game people complained, the Devs listened, and now they are broken.

i don’t think he’s as overpowered as said to be, because his counters are completely useless in comp rn.

I think rather than nerfing the damage more I think decreasing the amount of arrows for storm arrow could work

1 Like

+1
post must be at least 20 characters