In-game Shop Update - 1 Nov 2022

It’s morally correct to make fun of anyone who buys these skins and enables this horrible monetization model. Echoes of “pride and accomplishment”, doesn’t it?

25 Likes

(post deleted by author)

1 Like

Great value for greedy corporates that don’t care about anything other than money.

55 Likes

80% discount when

7 Likes

I feel like Blizzard is just trolling us at this point.

What a joke of a company.

37 Likes

The only reason yall did this was to circumvent the EU consumer laws you clearly broke.

There’s no other reason, you don’t need to plaster all this “good for the people” jargon all over it.

69 Likes

Is that why the Pachimari charm is priced higher for the in-game store compared to the merch store, you guys honestly thought that was also a good idea?

Clowns

46 Likes

Sweet…now I don’t have to pay individual items either!!

Monetization policy is still hot garbage

10 Likes

put the prices back to where they were before. these prices are understandable in fortnite because fortnite has 1 guy and not 35 of them. put coins in battlepass and increase amount from weeklies, maybes even put some in the season and event challenges too

7 Likes

just gonna say this real quick
REDUCE
THE
F-ING
PRICES
NO ONE ASKED, LIKES THIS, THINK THEY ARE OK
STOP DISRESPECTING YOUR PLAYER BASE

51 Likes

I miss this tbh lmao

Loot boxes were a way better value for us as consumers. $20 for 24 loot boxes, or 96 items total (some duplicates that gave coins so I can buy whatever I want), in OW1 vs. $20 for a single “legendary” skin in OW2. But yeah, alright, let’s keep trying to promote this as “value” for the players, Bliz. :clown_face::clown_face:

14 Likes

And it still took you guys over 3 weeks to do this.

While still disabling characters from comp.

8 Likes

$21 for witch Mercy, which has been available since 2017? What a shame.

26 Likes

looks desperately for the dislike-button

sigh

19 Likes

Dude I still don’t even have access to the shop and can’t use my legacy credits. Bought the watch point pack too so I have credits staring at me. Blizzard robbed me.

4 Likes

I wonder why this is pinned?

Blizzard: * sells a bundle with 4 cosmetic items in it. *

Bundle: * has one item worth a dollar, and 3 things nobody wants *

Blizzard: * adds an arbitrary 3,000% mark up *

You really think we’re F’ing idiots don’t you? Do you think anyone would actually believe that?! Honestly!!

21 Likes

Hero removed? Gonna have to wait a few weeks for that one to be fixed, chief.

Shop not making enough money? PRIORITY ONE

15 Likes

This shop update is mostly legal issues hidden potentially for some countries.

There hasn’t been any statement regarding expensive bundles and items, which is more alarming now by this statement even. They don’t care much as it seem.

4 Likes