Imo mass Rez can come back if it gets 4 nerfs (Day 2)

I think 50% will work

4 Likes

Another request - can we make it so it goes through objects? Not walls, just some of the random objects that litter the maps so it canā€™t be messed up by a light-postā€¦

4 Likes

Your welcome :smiley:

1 Like

ā€¦of which the clear majority of the voices are crying ā€œrevertā€ and ā€œbring back mass resā€ and all that nonsense. a lesser portion are in the ā€œremove resā€ camp (non-Mercy spammers, mostly) and then thereā€™s the minority ā€œLetā€™s suggest this to Blizz, even though theyā€™ll ignore us because of the bigger two camps being so loudā€ crowd.

I believe that the Mercy spam would die down considerably if the ā€˜revertā€™ crowd would just shut up, for once.

1 Like

Wrong. Most people want another rework. Itā€™s not our fault you canā€™t tell the difference between a revert and rework.

And you guys just canā€™t seem to just let go of the fact that youā€™ve lost mass res. Give up. Please. Itā€™s been a year. It wonā€™t happen.

1 Like

Iirc, original Mercy 1.0 actually did have a very short cast time for her rez if you include the animation - from the initial ult call line to the actual players being rezzed (not including the invuln frames after). I canā€™t seem to find the duration of it unfortunately but I donā€™t think it was that much shorter than 1 second.

2 Likes

And you canā€™t seem to give up the fact that mass ress still has the chance to come back since it hasnā€™t been denied at all.

1 Like

Oh like how stop signs and such can stop things like Dead Eye and even block a D.Va bomb?

Yeah agreed.

1 Like

Ok, I will put this in the op.

3 Likes

Yet another pipe dream you guys have. Sorry, itā€™s gone. You shouldā€™ve learned from the other reworks that things just wonā€™t go the way you really want them to go, especially when they start looking at your characters. See Symmetra, Sombra, etc.

Sorry, it coming back hasnā€™t been denied yet. I could care less about Blizzardā€™s incompetence when reworking other heroes.

Man Iā€™ll take this any day.

4 Likes

And you think they wonā€™t carry that ā€˜incompetanceā€™ over to Angela? Wow. Dudeā€¦All Iā€™m seeing is complete and utter denial.

Lmao. Firstly, they have already reverted a noticeable amount of her kit. Secondly, why are you in denial? Iā€™ve already said like 3 times that mass ress is still on the table since Blizz hasnā€™t denied the possibility of it yet.

Another nerf, increased Ult Cost anyone?

2 Likes

Yep. 15%?

1 Like

Shameless self promo: Balance idea for Resurrect

Oh yeah, as the OP stated itā€™s high reward ult, so I think a high ult cost should be implemented. But to a good Mercy that shouldnā€™t be too much of a hassle.

4 Likes

Developer comment:

We are returning Mercy to her original playstyle and decided to bring back Resurrect as an ultimate. To balance this out, we are reducing her healing to 30hp/s and removed her pistol. Oh and weā€™ve added healing missiles for some reason.

6 Likes