Balance idea for Resurrect

Here me out.

Revert her, however:

• Add LoS requirement so no more Rez’ing behind walls.
  • Increase the required Ult Charge by maybe 20%.
  • Remove invulnerability.
  • Reduce the cast time to 1 second.
    – This will still allow counter play, but also allow her a chance to Rez during team fights.

New Resurrect (Q):

• Add a Halo UI on her screen with 5 icons. (Like how we have arrows with Hanzo’s Storm Arrow, but little wings/halos.)

• For every 800? HP she’s healed, she earns one Halo.

• When Resurrect is up, she will always have 1 Halo, that way her Ultimate isn’t gated behind more resource charging, but still allow her to decide whether or not she wants to spend it or save it. (The only exception is if she dies. This punishes Mercy for poor play, her team for poor teamwork, and makes it so she can’t just fly in after a death and prolong a fight.)

Then, when she has Resurrect available, if she only has 3 Halos upon executing, only the first 3 people who died out of 4 or 5, will be Resurrected.

If Mercy has 2+ Halos earned, but she feels the need to Resurrect that one core team member, all excess Halos will be discarded. They will not carry over.

• Halos reset after every Resurrect executed or every death. This makes it so players need to be more wise about their positioning and their GA usage. Players need to be punished more harshly for being out of position and all around recklessness. (I feel like this could raise her skill ceiling considerably.)

In a situation, during a team fight, if she has Resurrect available, but no Halos, she will be unable to execute her Ultimate until she’s met the required HP healed quota.

If she is unable to achieve that before she dies, the cycle restarts.

New Valkyrie (E):

• Allow her flight with the same verticality, but do not increase her movement speed during. This will still provide a chance to escape Ultimates like Dragon Blade but make her still very vulnerable to snipers, Tact Visor, Deadeye, and Self-Destruct. (Her wings should also be a part of her hit box.)

• Allow chain heal and chain Power Boost at an increased rate. Chain heal will be increased back to 60 during, but Power Boost will remain the same.

• Remove health regeneration.

• This will give Mercy mobility and freedom without having to rely so much on her teammates. (Such as being booped into the Well!)

• Duration 6 seconds, cooldown 12 seconds. (Starts after Valkyrie ends.)

I know that balancing Resurrect is a chore, but I really think this could not only be healthier for the game, but also make Mercy more fun and engaging to play while still raising her skill ceiling considerably and allowing plenty of counter play.

i like everything here except for valkyrie being an e ability.