Im reporting every smurf until the issue gets fixed

Smurfing is already against the law. Purposely throwing from a higher rank to a lower rank in order to destroy people is smurfing and can be reported as game sabotage. Alt accounts are fine, nothing that can be done.

I’m reporting all the sweaty comp players that stomp new players in QP, go back to comp where you belong and leave them alone

2 Likes

Dude, just farm level 1 boars.

But seriously, I’m not gonna buy another Blizzard game after this, my first one. Blizzard’s stakeholders must be old and near death cuz they ain’t thinking long-term on this one.

Maybe they are mad that they wasted their life on WOW and now they are basement dwelling reddit neckbeards. This is their way of getting back at Blizzard, making people quit and stop playing Blizzard games.

Just farm level 1 boars.

You’ve gotta kill 65,340,285 boars just to get to level 30 though

2 Likes

It wont get fixed forever cuz everyone is enjoying watch streamer stomp low rank player

1 Like

That is a good mindset to have but you also have to view it as impossible odds too since some are leagues above our skill set.

It’s like going to play a pick up game of basketball with your friends and a pro likes to play and completely blow out the other team for their own enjoyment while the others have little to no ability to compete against them.

Ya you might learn something but most times never enough to compete with them.

2 Likes

So by this mindset a player who is new to the game or plays a rank well below others has to now deal with players who should not even be in their games? And that person is not allowed to complain about their lack of fun because it infringes on the fun of the smurf?

That’s a weird way of saying I’m ok with people ruining games.

2 Likes

Their are three types of people. Those who hate smurfs, those who edmire them for their skill, but dislike them cause their smurfs, and smurfs.

Wait, does a younger sibling who goes on your plat account and sets you down to bronze in five minutes because they hate you count as “intentional” in this sense?!? (pls say no, pls say no
)

I despise smurfs as well, but this quote here is an absolutely absurd thing. You’re calling for bans on people who are good mechanically simply for coming from another similar game. You can “not care” as much as you want, but that’s just dumb.

So you want block players want to learn a new hero starting from the bottom?

Really hard to take you seriously.

They can learn on their first account.

2 Likes

Pack it up lads, forum user Jinx says you cant play on different platforms anymore

Sure, if they want be a burden in their rank in competitive

Again always more hard to take you seriously.

False Smurfing reports happen. “Oh its just that you’ve been playing QP for 9 months? LIER Ur A sMuRF”

Ah right so they go in lower rank and mess up in lower ranks who can’t defeat them at all due the huge gamesense differnce, don’t they all say ‘‘you improve vs better player?’’ then stay in your main and face your ‘‘better players’’ and stop the hypocrisy.

1 Like

You seems to not understand what meaning learn a new hero.

Or more probably you can’t accept you are beated by better players or more simple a troll.

Better players of same rank , sure. I can deal with it.

learn a new hero can be done in their first acc, not into lower ranks.

but keep your logic (a wrong one) dude i refuse to play another single game vs a smurf, that’s it. I prefer to stay qp where i can leave

I just know you can learn a new hero on your first acc. I don’t see why goin on a new one, only to get easier games and boost your low ego

2 Likes

I try to make it more simple so maybe you understand.

First a you are confusing alt account with smurf, first is simple a new account of a player of the game(not bannable), smurf derank intentionally(bannable for gameplay sabotage).

Second, no you can’t learn a new hero on your account, you create too much problem to your teammates learning a new hero at high rank, risking report for throwing.