Im reporting every smurf until the issue gets fixed

I am reporting EVERY smurf i see until they are completely gone from the game.
They just suck the fun out of everything, its extremely tilting and unfair.

You cannot tell me, or convince me, in ANY way that a player who has a lot more experience, and is able to destroy an entire team single-handedly is fair or fun.

I don’t care if its not a reportable offense, i dont care if they “came from console”, they “transferred from another fps game” or some other excuse i dont give a dang about. I am reporting them until they or I get banned. And then i will start anew to report them again. Smurfs have no place here.

I believe that ALL of us should report smurfs, until they automatically get banned, or the system gets so clogged up that blizzard has to do something.

To the smurfs: I speak 4 languages, non of them can describe how much i despise you.
To Blizzard: I am aware that my language is over the top. But if you fix your game and make it fair, then perhaps i wont have a reason for actions like these.

148 Likes

I like to view them as a challenge to overcome, as well as potential learning experience

9 Likes

And i like to have fun. This isn’t fun.

79 Likes

Lmao what is this. So fun to face off against an enemy who autokills you if you exist in the same plane of existence as them. This reeks of cope

48 Likes

I Gameplay Sabotage report any player who I think isn’t making a good faith effort to win. Smurfing requires losing on purpose in order to tank SR.

A problem is that a player can simply play a hero they aren’t skilled with to derank.

20 Likes

And I will report you for false reporting (:

14 Likes

what part of “i dont care” do you not understand?

4 Likes

Cringe. “noooo don’t report me for smurfing or ill report you!!!”

51 Likes

Imagine getting good at TF2 but are sick of bots, so you start playing some Overwatch, and getting banned ‘cause you got accused of smurfing

9 Likes

If you’re playing rankeds without the desire to learn, you better just play quick play. You’ll have more fun and less smurfs.

4 Likes

No, there are smurfs in QP too.

Also, great fricken learning experience to die over and over to a widow that never misses a shot.
Give me a break.

35 Likes

You’ll be able to contest smurfs when you get better. Simple.

8 Likes

welp get ready to be banned for false reporting

1 Like

here is a better idea! How about i contest people WHO ARE MY LEVEL???

34 Likes

As lame as smurfs are, I did learn a lot from playing against them over time

7 Likes

I don’t like smurfs or alt accounts but I once got called a smurf even though my account is level 500…

6 Likes

Wait, we’re not supposed to report smurfs? I’ve been doing it for at least a year…

22 Likes

I just had 6 smurfs in my match, 2 on my team, 4 on other. Its cancerous af! Report ALL, dont forget the onetricks which are just another bunch of turds.

6 Likes

You can’t report one tricks.

7 Likes

Cant remember asking u. Mind your own business.

2 Likes