I'm quitting Overwatch for good

Did Christmas Come Early???

4 Likes

You know what, Egryn? Not sure if you’re reading this all (I hope you aren’t for your sake) but I’m sorry dude, I can’t be on this thread anymore. Have a good one, hopefully you find a new game to enjoy

I’m done lol

8 Likes

Mods, if you have any decency close this thread, it’s a cesspit of toxicity and it needs to go.

9 Likes

I’m in diamond - and you do seem to see an awfully lot of Genji for some reason :joy: and I agree it does become annoying, I get sick of seeing him in my games to be honest. It’s actually kind of funny too considering all these Genji mains claiming he’s bad but you still tend to see him everywhere. I can’t speak for Masters/GM though cause I’ve never played there. Although I’ve hard he’s very bad up there so :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Bye, we’ll miss you (me, at least). The community might not like you, but I believe that God designed you just as well as you believe blizzard designed Doomfist. I, a former Doomfist main, feel your pain, and have stopped playing him for other heroes. But from many of your recent posts I have seen that Doomfist is the reason you play the game, so this is much harder for you than many others. I hope you can stay happy. And maybe come back to this game one day.

Lets hope the mods close the toxicity pool.

4 Likes

You said bye bye some 20 mins ago and still you are around? It was you who attacked me last time and you were told to keep your demeanour friendly. Now, would you please leave this thread? Thank you

2 Likes

Much love, i really appreciate it. It’s ok if people don’t like me, my intent isn’t for everyone to like me, it’s to speak out about the things i believe in.

4 Likes

For the love of everything nice in the world, don’t read through this thread please. It was a disaster…

4 Likes

Can you also stay off the forums?

(W’s baby)

1 Like

Gonna miss you egryn, even if we didn’t always agree. I hope you find things that make you happy my guy <3

3 Likes

Haha it’s all good i did read through it. Doesn’t bother me i have pretty thick skin. Thanks for your contribution though, i appreciate it.

5 Likes

If this game takes up so much mental and emotional capacity, that you have to treat “quitting it” similarly to “coming out” or something of comparable nature, with a wall of text justifying it to hundreds of strangers…

yea you should definitely take a break. this it NOT shade, i genuinely think it will be best for you to simply stop playing it for a while. at least thats what i can gather from your opening post.

2 Likes

I have had good times chatting to you man, atleast stay on the forums and chat with me on my posts about “what is your fav…” thing! and enjoy your

raw men

:wink:

3 Likes

I mean if people want to get mad because their favorite hero can’t one hit every other hero, what are you really going to do. :man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

do i dare ask for context

no idea, and it costed $0 for you to do this.

PFFFFT DAMN

THATS THE BEST ROAST IVE EVER SEEN ON THIS FORUM

No joke 10/10 execution

3 Likes

Honestly I understood you were pissed off when I told you on your buff genji post “No.”
But now you are just being an a** right now

1 Like

I frankly dont care.

I have no beef with you, so I’m not gonna insult ya.

But this is an opportunity of a lifetime, so I’m gonna take it.

4 Likes