I'm quitting Overwatch for good

Don’t feed the troll. This is a post about a user leaving, let’s not derail it

3 Likes

True Believers will tell you he is so popular the game must bend around him and Tracer. We need Genji/Tracer mode for a specific arcade/comp mode, where everyone just plays just Genji and Tracer, I’d like to see just how popular this turns out to be long term.

You really cant.

You can shout as loud as you want for me to do something, theres nothing you can do to make me do it.

2 Likes

there is a 90% chance you will play this game again in 1 week.

2 Likes

What if I wanna tick them off so badly, they mess up and I can get them banned? :slight_smile:

Oh wait I said that aloud, didn’t I?

Meh.

1 Like

Second someone says something out of line they’re considered a troll.

Classic mob mentality.

Thanks for the humor in proving stereotypes.

2 Likes

Just give him the silent treatment, he will go away,

They won’t, they love attention, just ignore them, and they should be begging you for attention/leave the thread.

4 Likes

Not once. You just repeat “didn’t ask don’t care” just like a troll would. Sorry you act like one? Idk

1 Like

Nah just ignore him, act as if the posts he adds on here literally are not there

3 Likes

Should’ve done that from square one. But of course, something says something slightly out of line, someone blows a gasket.

2 Likes

If this is a serious post, I feel obligated to thank you.
The game is better now.

3 Likes

Well it was obvious you would since you both refuse to switch and accept help to get better

And prefer to spend your time spamming constant lies and deletion threads rather than get better at the game

10 Likes

Once more, rude comments like this aren’t necessary. Did your parents ever teach you the expression “if you have nothing nice to say, don’t say anything at all”?

4 Likes

If you’re gonna do nothing but get triggered at people voicing their minds dont say anything at all.

Same applies to you.

5 Likes

It’s a matter of you don’t say disrespectful things in front of others, especially the person you’re talking had about.

This comment alone tells me that you do not value being decent to others

4 Likes

They werent decent to others so why should we even remotely have any respect for them

We literally couldnt have a discussion with them, they would mute us, would be arrogant and ignorant.

Hell that’s why we’re so glad to see them go.

3 Likes

8 months on the game, almost 1800 posts on the forums… Ok then, I think it speaks for itself.

7 Likes

bye, you will be missed…until you log on tomorrow and play the game again, as we all do…

Be the bigger person maybe??

You’re just as bad as him lol

4 Likes

I dont care if you consider me just as bad.

I’m gonna be happy about it sure as hell!

They dont want us excited to show them the door they shouldnt have treated us like garbage when we tried to help him!

7 Likes