I'm a die-hard Mercy main, will never stop playing her

I don’t care how much they nerf her. I’ve been playing her since day one and will not stop. They can give her a total of 10 health so everything one-shots her, they can remove her resurrection ability, lower HPS to 1. Wouldn’t change anything.

Wish more people were like me.

https://playoverwatch.com/en-us/career/pc/Ironclaw-2304

Edit: first time I post here and it’s a bit confusing as my first reply was first shown as its own message, then hours later it appeared as a reply in the post I replied to. Now I replied to someone else again and it’s its own post again, and I was gonna answer yet another question someone else had but the forum told me I had to wait. So, there’s a bunch of questions here and I’m not allowed to answer. Good opportunity to link you to a FAQ (an unfinished website, working on it, the FAQ is only like 5% of the total content). You can find answers to most questions there: www(dot)iamironclaw(dot)com/healeronly

27 Likes

Great to hear. Sad thing you’re not trying out any other heroes tho.

15 Likes

well good luck! RIP to all the sr you’ll lose tho

3 Likes

My god, YES to those hours :angel: :heartpulse:

1 Like

I’m also probably gonna keep playing her on my main account, but I was already focusing on my alt account & playing Sombra.

They removed the strategic nature of her gameplay, and they’re making her do less stuff & be more passive patch after patch. It’s just increasingly boring.

Sombra it is then.

5 Likes

Ho-LY-COW
I can’t help but respect your love for this hero.

1480 hours…

4 Likes

Sees playtime

Mother of god…

2 Likes

I only wish my Mercy hours were as extensive :rofl:

Same but for d.va.

1 Like

Have you ever thought you might like any of the other heroes if you tried them?
It’s a shame to not play any of the other 26 heroes.

3 Likes

I really don’t get why people react so much to a small balance adjustment on their character when the patch notes literally say they intend to keep the character strong. If they nerf her too much she’ll get buffed, she’s like one of the most played characters in the game, she’s not going to get forgotten about.

3 Likes

So what happens when someone else on your team picks Mercy.

Now you understand why almost everyone hates Mercy mains? they are not even “mains” they are a die one trick, every single Mercy player is the same;

500 hours of Mercy only
20 seconds of anything else.

A support main is someone who is able to play all the support roster on the same level, same for DPS mains or Tank main.

3 Likes

Mercy will still be the best healer until they nerf or rework her even more. The Mercy mains that tell you she won’t be meta with these changes are trolls or delusional.

1 Like

That’s… rough.

Anywho, I love Mercy but those hours lowkey stress me out haha

I couldn’t imagine playing just Mercy - you do you, though, OP.

Tell me the day you swaped to zarya 2 seconds, im curious! lol

4 Likes

It always sucks to have your favorite hero changed no matter how OP they are. When you finally get into game with those nerfs and not being able to pull some things off that you used to can be quite frustrating as you have to recalibrate your expectations.

The most recent D.Va nerfs were like this for me, especially the impact damage.

2 Likes

Nah i dont see 1500 hours on DVA ok? you are not being enough Dva die-hardcore fan! jk

1 Like

The amount of D.Va changes from being almost perfect to being op and then changing to DM Bot and then to dive to now question marks on what she actually is in this meta is the most frustrating thing. I had to give up concerning about Mercy because two of my mains were changing all the damn time.

I mean, as well as that I started playing Sombra and look what happened. Any hero I go to try and be good at end up getting changed.

1 Like

That’s the spirit. I wish many were like you. Instead of whining that their main has seen some nerf.