I'm a die-hard Mercy main, will never stop playing her

I’m actually curious, do you leave the game if somebody else picks Mercy?

4 Likes

570 hours is not enough? (most of which comp mode)

2 Likes

What even is that play time? I’m both impressed and horrified.
Edit- nvm I’m just as sad, only a much smaller scale.

I hope these nerfs are not as bad as people make out.

Otherwise you will be next on the chopping block for auto-bans for getting mass reports for troll picking.

I think you mean best support, not best healer.

Oh if it isn’t ironclaw the person with the custom chat binds for mercy… Wish i had some of your troll comments to paste here. Some of them are real gems.

Really interesting xd
Especially these “seconds” as other heroes.

2 Likes

You mean a Mercy one trick? Jesus Christ play other heroes, theres more to this game than just one character.

2 Likes

I wish more people didn’t react so dramatically to every little thing. This nerf is incredibly minor compared to what they’ve done in the past and to other heroes.

2 Likes

She is still going to be the best support in the game.

You sound rude, and seems that you forgot something.

He bought the game, and can use it for level a table, throw it at someone head or play with it using the characters blizzard released. He can use only Mercy and in the way he wants, Blizzard put the measures to assure he use her according to a rules, and as long as I can see he is not banned so…

One last thing, I see many hours but in QP so relax mate, he won’t throw you match and your career in the videogames proffesional world.

From a support main.

4 Likes

:rofl:

<20 Mercy nerfs>

2 Likes

What are you doing with your life lol

Gladly. Check Q3 and “Edit #1”: www(dot)iamironclaw(dot)com. It’s a FAQ.

how does it feel to know by playing your favorite you’re contributing to their pickrate and thus contributing to their nerfs

1 Like

Praise the Mercy Queen

2 Likes

1 Like

No, but I understand why almost everyone hates people who judge others based on the heroes they play…

10 Likes

“why do people hate mercy mains?”

I admire your commitment.

1 Like