Illari is new best girl

I was just talking about this the other day. Illari’s personality is incredibly well done. She seems powerful on the surface, but deep down she’s fragile and still reeling from tragedy.

This is definitely a you issue.

Arcane.

2 Likes

I mean if we’re talking best girl in a waifu sense, Illari isn’t even on the list. Way too young. I would marry Brig on our first date on the other hand.

3 Likes

Ppl seems to dunk on kiriko for having no/bad personality but somehow illari with her superiority complex gets a pass.

1 Like

I like her…kinda.

But then again I think I like everyone’s personality except new Orisa and Kiri.

Nothing can top Wally though. If you don’t know I’m not explaining, just get on the train.

???
Illari is literally like the new orisa.

Its because shes not anime people hate anime even if they would like them out side anime while illari is a lone wolf edge lords dream girl

2 Likes

I’d be down down for this. When you’ve got Pylon downtime or you’re trying to heal someone at a different angle than your Pylon a bit of extra safety would go a long way.

Actually, could we boost the jump height a bit? There’s so many useful jumps to high ground you can almost make, but can’t.

Also, it already does only like 5 damage, so lowering damage won’t do much. Radius is a maybe.

Please, let her destroy her Pylon while M2 healing. I really don’t have a clue why she can’t. Charging M1 while reloading & healing would also be a bit nice.

Also, personally, I’d like some of the Pylon nerfs reverted. Not all of them, but at the very least revert the nerfs to cooldown when destroyed by enemies. 15 seconds feels WAY too punishing for how underwhelming Pylon can be nowadays, especially with how frail it is now too.

No they are right if you just made them female it doesnt work look at zuko and azula both broken characters but in very different ways and if you flipped their genders it realy wont work for the story

Praise the sun you fools.

5 Likes

illari will probably be the victim of too many heroes syndrome. also i dont think she is popular as the other supports in revenue… probably will be more forgotten when that space ranger healer girl releases (especially if she is a cute waifu). illari will just be that support that no one remembers

i hope not tho i think she is pretty cool and yea i wish they didnt nerf her so hard

I have no idea who those characters are. :joy: LOL?

From avatar the last air bender

Ahh. I started it once but never finished it.

She’s always been lame. She’s less useful than Bap, her ult sucks and she’s basically a healbot

Its a good show i recommend finishing it

1 Like

Sorry but do you know what a healbot is? Illari is far from healbot.

1 Like

Zuko’s sister sells it very well.

1 Like

But she does it very differently if you switched their gender alot of stuff wont work

Illari looks like she was made by an AI. I played her a lot on release, but I don’t remember any stuff she said. Kiriko is bad as well. But at least everyone here remembers about that bicycle story. Also JQ. Pretty much every hero released since OW2. They have nice designs for their gameplay, but lack the lore of the OW1’s heroes.