Ignoring the one and only thread

AND THE DIFFERENCE
is that those disdainful comments died down in a week or two after the changes went live,
these ones have maintained a damn mega-thread for four monthes which means 1 of 2 things, 1 is that it was actually an awful change and the feedback is warranted
or 2 the devs just can’t be bothered to see minor amounts of critisiscm and just brush it under the rug.

Prerework mercy had 1.5x her current pickrate. She was a must-pick except maybe in GM.

FYI If you put text inside angle brackets it gets formatted away, so you can do like:
< fdsfadsf > (without the spaces)
and it doesn’t show. eliminates the need to pad your post with the 20char text.

2 Likes

Because you won’t be happy until they roll back her changes, which they aren’t going to do. Mercy will never be entirely based around rez again, sorry to say.

Thank you!

In just 6 months this atrocity has happened to Bastion. I can’t believe that people still think some heroes with perfectly fine stats need changes first when there is stuff like this going on.

1 Like

No it just means that they created a feedback thread back when they did an enormous rework on a hero that was more significant than any other hero in the game and people keep posting in it. There is no Dva megathread.

Guys, we have Jeff from the future in this thread! Say hello to him!

Because its a quarantine, not an actual feedback thread.

They just dont want to hear about it anymore

As sayed again no one ever sayed Mercy needs changes before other heroes, we already established some time needs to pass

There should be a mega thread on Torb. I find it incredibly ridiculous that people are getting reported for a select few HEROES. I have not used him in a while now , I might pick him up in QP tonight just to see if I get a suspension. I will also make sure I play the hell out of him with complete intentions on winning.

But people keep demanding it and complaining that nothing has been done yet. There are just so many repeat posts that I can’t even tell if people want it right now or not because half the time it’s a thread like this one.

Nope, I just pay attention when the developers tell us things. Like that they believe Mercy is fine. Which I agree with.

Well this is not the case, we are okay on giving priority to other heroes but we would like more transparency with the devs

Excellent, this thread is for people of the present tho, or for the past in your case. Please let us do our thing and i’m happy for you that you can already be in peace with your desires. Thank you for joining us.

The dev comment wasn’t even that long ago though right? It’s not even a month old.

That point has been addressed already

Yeah you addressed it but it was a very weak point. It’s in the past but 14 days is not long enough before you consider it obsolete.

This is what I was talking about.

1 Like

This is not true. She was never a must pick pre rework.

Her strongest point before the rework was after Ana got nerfed and dive came into play. She was the only viable main healer, but now we have Moira.

3 Likes

She literally had a 14% pickrate before the rework. She’s got below 9% now.

Oh no no, lol, that has nothing to do with the devs quote, it has to do with a user telling something he considers absolute even when he can’t know it, dw