IF your profile is private, you shouldn't be able to check-out other players who are public

what’s fair is fair.

I often times notice some people bickering in game about win% to another player, but they them self have a private profile.

I think if your profile is private you shouldn’t be able to view other players profiles. It’s just fair.

308 Likes

that makes no sense.

60 Likes

You choose to display your details.

72 Likes

Then make yours private too. <__________<

32 Likes

Agree. Only then it is fair.

Then why even have profiles if everyone will be forced to hide them?

30 Likes

Nobody is forced to hide their profiles. You only need to hide your profile if you can’t handle people criticizing yours, which is… ironic.

23 Likes

Public means public. Just saying.

65 Likes

Atleast make a option that lets public profiles see other public profiles. I don’t want cowards to see what I play and give them a advantage.

11 Likes

All I want is for my profile to be visible to my team, but not enemy team.

I have public profile for now, for Overbuff and Oasis stats. But I prefer it being private.

16 Likes

Because it’s your choice to hide them if you want to.

However if you complain that people can see your profile then it actually makes no sense to not hide your profile, you see?

17 Likes

The mental gymnastics required to hold such a belief is astonishing.

I’m better than people who hide their profiles because I’m not afraid to show my profile but I don’t want people who hide theirs to see mine because it’s not fair because I can’t see theirs…

Guffaw.

45 Likes

Not sure why you’re throwing around the word fair as if it matters.

Profiles are working as intended. If it’s public…it is public. Private is still private. You have a choice between the two.

17 Likes

Hey, I mean, if people are being jerks to you over your stats, you can always hide yours as well. :thinking: Almost as if that’s the main reason people wanted private profiles…

13 Likes

I prefer mine being private due to the enemy team almost always counter picking my Reaper. If people in LFG have a problem with it they can just leave my groups.

I mean who honestly cares outside of comp. I do my placements and then play Quick Play since the meta is boring to me.

4 Likes

That makes zero sense. Why would you punish someone who chooses to have a private profile?

2 Likes

Mine is public, mostly because people go crazy over profiles in LFG. That said I really wish there were options to have profiles only visible to your team, as well as your friends.

The whole tactical advantage of letting your enemies not see your hero choice is huge as you get into the higher ranks. But people whine like little girls if they can’t see your profile. Never mind they never look at anything but the first page of hours played, and don’t care about anything else like your actual stats.

2 Likes

That’s not what fair means. Fair means that everyone has the same choices (to make it public or private).

4 Likes

You don’t want others to see your profile, so you shouldn’t be worried about looking at other profiles.

17 Likes

??? I’m confused by the point you’re attempting to make.

Do not judge someone else unless you are also willing to be judged.

A private profile is not willing to be judged.

6 Likes