If your a Sombra main let’s talk

Feel you man. Less so about flashbang, but Anas usually feel like they got 100% accuracy on sleep dart even though they are just plat.

2 Likes

I wanted to try play her at some point as former spy main from tf2
But i sucks at plaing as her more than usualy. :frowning:

1 Like

Its either face changer or virus. Both are amazing.

1 Like

I usually run default skin (I dunno why but I do better with it on) my favorite is Augmented with face changer being a close second.

I hate flashbang for it’s design and sleep dart for it’s absurd hitbox size. But I’ve also accepted them and learned to bait them a bit better

I love her playstyle and the instant feedback you get when you know you’re tilting someone (Winston/McCree/Mei/Brig switches)

That being said I still advocate for buffs because as much as I love her she’s not the best (Damage/Downtime/Hack bugs)

Here’s to hoping blizzard actually looks at her!

I don’t think people are picking up on how useful she is but at the start of 2020 she definitely wasn’t popular

Cya

1 Like

Is it just me or even if I hack a Ana she still almost kills me before I use my translocator. I see this happen with fitzyhere (a streamer) a lot too

1 Like

Sombra has the same problem Spy had, you really depend on your team to capitalize on your work.

You can hack Sigma all day, but if nobody follows up on that pick you’re screwed.

I feel like Sombra should be part of a Flex Category, meaning anyone can pick her at any time. That would help her pick rates I think.

Also, she’s got the unfun factor going on, because I would easily rather be shot or backstabbed than hacked by Sombra.

Maybe it’s just me

2 Likes

You should hate Hanzo too

Presenting you
AIR PARTICLES

1 Like

With a passion

I still have freaking triggers from the Huntsman, same freaking thing. Luck at best

2 Likes

And that he clearly misses an arrow near you but you don’t hear it because for some reason you can’t hear arrows

If someone shoots an arrow near be I’m 100% sure i would be able to hear it and it won’t get attracted to me for magical reasons

You can literally walk into headshots, can’t do that with Ashe or McCree.

Besides real talk it wouldn’t bother me if it wasn’t at long range, if it were up close and I got hit with an arrow…makes sense. If they made it so it only crits before it falls out of the sky you’d see so much more room for him to be viable again. Nobody likes dying from a distance to a random headshot, not even from Widow.

At least Widow has to be fairly deliberate though. I can only recall a handful of shots that hit someone I didn’t intend to hit, most of them with Hanzo are just that. “How did I get that…wut”

1 Like

I was once in mystery heroes, I had Hanzo, a sombra decloaked behind me, I’m 100% sure that should’ve missed, I didn’t even see her, but it turns out it was a headshot

That only happens with Hanzo I’m sorry

I don’t think you could even see the sombra model frame by frame

That, or my monitor doesn’t have enough Hz

Drunk Overwatch pluz Hanzo is the funniest thing in this game, my fiance will attest to that.

1 Like

McCree’s stuns for me is easy to play around. I just make sure to keep my range when I jump him. As for Ana’s sleep, I usually dodge it or bait it out beforehand.

I’ve been picking her up more over the last 6 months! I love her. I’ve been getting better at dodging mccree flashes with my translocator. He’s still by far the 2nd hardest dps to duel for her though. I don’t even bother attacking hanzo’s anymore. I cannot reconcile with getting immediately 180 headshottted by him everytime I engage. Just not worth it. I personally find Ana extremely hard to duel, and that’s not just because of her abilities. Her small frame and wonky head hitbox make it pretty difficult to deal reliable damage if she isn’t zoomed in. Factor in the risk of getting slept, or her healing herself with nade, it’s really difficult to take her out. It is however really useful to your team to just take up her attention during a team fight :). I do feel a lil guilty making zens life hell though hahahaha. Also, mei is one of the easier troublesome dps to take out with her too. Preventing her from self healing or mitigating damage with wall by hacking her, coupled with using translocator as a self cleanse from being frozen is incredible.

One QoL change I’d love to see for her (that I’ve mentioned on the forums a few times), is for her hacked health packs to appear normal to the enemy team, until they attempt to use them. They’d then hear sombra laugh, or a voiceline, and the hacked symbol would appear above it for a short time.
Would combo really well with her passive, so she can actively hunt down low HP targets that have run from their team to use a health pack, and would fit her personality SO well.

i main sombra, the only things i have a problem with while playing as her would be the fact that shes a DPS hero that hardly does DPS, you get punished if someone just randomly fires at you while youre invis, or how broken hack feels sometimes with the animation completing but the hack doesnt happen, or if someone sneezes on you the hack gets canceled. i love playing sombra, and i think with some small fixes she would be in a perfect spot. but i dont think stuns are a big problem in the game as long as you know how to play against them.

2 Likes

I just play outside of flash range and humiliate them like Lip disgraced Saebybaby.

2 Likes

Use high ground to help against Ana and McCree. She can still do decent damage up to 15m so there’s no reason not to

1 Like

I cant stand Hanzo headshots or Soldier bio fields…

Makes em a lot harder to kill

1 Like