If your a Sombra main let’s talk

That’d be really cool if she could make enemy ults and abilites “hers”, like what if she made torb and sym turrets hers? What if baptiste immortality fields became her teams? This is a great idea.

in a team environment sombra is amazing, but in a solo player experience it’s a bit of a nightmare.

i like sombra, but you kind of have to force your co-operation on your team for them to get use out of it.

I would love to play sombra if brig wasnt so broken in higher tier play

No worse feeling than being CC’ed out of emp lol

I managed to hack another Sombra out of an emp last night.

I was upset for her

2 Likes

I did too and then she turned around and did it to me. We were actually all up on each other constantly. And the final push of the game came down to which of us got to EMP first. We both were having massive impact for our teams. Her EMP came out just like a teeny tiny fraction of a second than mine. So it ended up canceling it and her team won the match. But after it was over she sent me a message that said “GG Sombra. That was the best Sombra vs Sombra I ever had. It was so close! <3”

It’s honestly one of my favorite messages I ever received the entire time I played Overwatch. And she was right, it was insanely close. It was pretty fun match even though I lost

2 Likes

I love fighting other Sombra and asserting your dominance. It’s like a game of spy vs. spy for who can screw over who.

I want to say I won my last one but her team was better so she kept picking me when I was busy :frowning:

This is gonna sound kind of arrogant and I don’t mean it that way. But Sombra 1v1s don’t interest me. And as far as Sombra vs Sombra team impacts…I so rarely have less impact than enemy Sombra without it being my team’s fault that it usually bores me too.

The rare Sombra I see that’s equal or better than me though is fun to run into sometimes. And I always compliment them, win or lose. That’s the only one that sent me a message first though.

2 Likes

That would be op tho. As long as it isn’t her ability hack it would be cool. But I get it for EMP

Originally I’m surprised hack didn’t do that but I think it goes against the kind of running theme that abilities shouldn’t nullify ults (Ana’s bionade withstanding)

That and hack already has so much value.

Hacking an Orisa’s ult that took her like two minutes to earn in .65secs would feel garbage

1 Like

well thats also how DF, Genji, Tracer, Pharah and tanks see Sombra. More or less Bastion, Ashe and Lucio