If you had to one trick one hero, who would it be?

As the title says, if you had to choose one hero to play for the rest of your life and no others, which hero would it be

Ive got a very easy answer, junkrat.

idk what it is about him but ive always loved his kit, the insane agility while being incredibly noisy, so hes not exactly a flanker, and i just adore explosions. Being able to jump up to a pharah or an echo and kill them is the best experience a dps player can have.

4 Likes

wrecking ball

why? because yes

thank you for listening to my ted talk

[WRECKING BALL]: (hammond squeaks “Jingle Bells”)
[WRECKING BALL]: (hammond sings “Deck the Halls”)

no, you can’t counter-swap, i will simply counter-play

Why more people don’t one-trick lucio, i don’t understand.

When I look back on OW after it’s done, I will look back to Lucio and not OW as a whole, but him specifically as like a top 3 all-time in terms of enjoying playing as a singular hero or character in any game. I won’t miss OW but I’ll miss Lucio.

What other people hear: “Overwatch”

What I hear: “speeeeeeeeeed boost”

3 Likes

Like in general a hero I enjoy playing that makes me happy to play as?

Or like a hero that I think is well-rounded and viable/useful in any situation and I could get by using them and be satisfied but not exactly happy?

The core of OW is that you can (and should) swap mid fight. I don’t even like having a main, much less one tricking. Honestly, I’d quit if I had to one trick

2 Likes

i only swap if it would benefit my team

most of the time i play the same hero for the entire match unless i am just getting hard countered

but that may also be due to my abilities to adapt with the hero

ive pulled through on games vs junkrat, ana, and sombra, but it really just depends on the matchmaker

Probably Ana. She’s fun and generally strong (sometimes too strong) but she is a blast to play.

If I played DPS still, I’d main Sombra so I can make the crybabies on the forum have some validity to their statements and hopefully drive them to quit. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

If i wanted to climb, probably Ana. Dva has been meta more often but when she’s not, you can’t really get away with playing her in solo tank world, whereas Ana is always at least okay.

For fun, probably Mauga, it’s what I’ve been doing since he came out anyways. head empty no thoughts both buttons taped down brrrrr

1 Like

I agree with Midway.

Variety is the spice that keeps me coming back to this game. If I was forced to play one hero, or even one role, I wouldnt play. I dunno how one-tricks arent bored out of their wits :man_shrugging: Just my opinion obvi.

This part, the hero you would love to play the most

None because you can never be sure when the devs will nerf the hero to the gutter. Previously, I would’ve said hanzo or ana though but not anymore. Because hanzo lost his 1 shot, and ana lost her 3 tap. If I had to pick though in S9, I’d say either ashe, tracer, widowmaker, mercy, or kiriko.

Widowmaker because even if you don’t win games, playing widow is a good way to warm up for Valorant.

Ashe because she’s always a decent pick and I don’t remember her ever being throw picks. She’s good on defense and still playable on offense.

Tracer because her playstyle is unique, never gets old, and similarly to ashe tracer never became throw picks.

Mercy because her playstyle is unique.

Kiriko because she’s so versatile, is pretty fun to play, and she has never been throw picks.

Oh. Well, considering I’ve got 1800+ hours on just Ana, I’d say the answer is obvious… Mei, duh. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Probably soldier since Blizzard loves leaving him OP.

1 Like

Kiriko. I’d practice and practice until I could dink the parrot off a strafing Ana’s shoulder at 3 kilometers.

2 Likes

Probably JQ. Peak design and never a dull moment.

Easily the most fun tank imo and it’s not close

1 Like

I think Mei, since she has really got parts from all of the roles mixed into one.

If I was forced to onetrick any hero, I’d probably pick D.va. Not because she’s my favorite, although I do like her a lot, but because I just think her kit is so flexible and allows for multiple different approaches and playstyles that I think I’d be the least bored onetricking her. I wouldn’t want to onetrick any hero though, I like switching between a variety of kits and playstyles, it’s one of the reasons why I still haven’t gotten bored of the game after over 8 years of playing it.

I will continue to accumulate mercy hours in quick play and mercy parkour until the day the servers go offline :saluting_face: aside from playing other heroes to get her victory pose in gauntlet, I’ve not played another hero in a while already.

You just like being yelled at by tall women.