“If we tone her down too much, we will bring her back”

Evidently not…

This video shows how hypocritical Blizzard is when it comes to balancing heroes:

114 Likes

Blizz: “Heroes never die…!”

Community: throwing Mercy to the floor and repeatedly kicking her “DIE! DIE! DIE!”

55 Likes

Most of the forum users are edgelords so the,”DIE, DIE, DIE” part is quite accurate.

20 Likes

She deserves a nerf.

65 Likes

maybe she did but they’re going at it the wrong way. her consistent 60hps healing was never a problem

16 Likes

I hope you will remember these words when you get pocketed by a Mercy and still die.

And don’t you dare claim the Mercy “wasn’t healing” like most tanks that charge in and die do even NOW.

46 Likes

She deserved to be brought back to the state when she was F-tier like season 3

21 Likes

Mercy mains: revert Mercy.

Blizz: OK.

Mercy mains: …

21 Likes

IMO she should be banned if either team has an average SR of at least 3000. I see too many boosted Mercy mains.

3 Likes

Boosted only after invul. You don’t see many boosted mercy mains before invul.

1 Like

She deserved a rework or revert. Not endless nerfs to a iteration of Mercy that will never be balanced.

19 Likes

*1 year later…

And here we are, at the 19th nerf of mercy because she’s still OP with res on 60 sec cooldown

5 Likes

More like

1 Year Later

Mercy
No longer has a staff or gun and health has been reduced to 10HP

14 Likes

Any nerf is better than no changes. Still think another rework is the best option.

5 Likes

not like anyone actually plays reaper tho…

It is just sad how desperate they get with nerfs. I wonder what will be next after nothing changed again. Hoping for another rework over here… then again the reworks are nothing to look forward to.

8 Likes
7 Likes

Most forum users personality make me think otherwise.

1 Like

“where’s your holiday spirit, its in the refrigerator!”

just saying reapers trash for a reason and almost no one plays him and consequently i could probably count all the reaper posters on 2 hands