If Tracer gets nerfed

Goodness forbid the strongest hero in the game is put in line with the rest of the characters and adrenaline fueled twitching isn’t somehow made synonymous with the word skill.

4 Likes

In plat McCree has a 4.6% pickrate and Tracer is at 4.1% It really depends on rank but Tracer, McCree, Soldier, and Genji all sit around the exact same pick rate in every tier, they are all meta DPS heroes.

1 Like

All of those kill tracer outright and i frogot to mention hog’s hook and full power sniper shots from widow…

Yeah technically a flash bang won’t kill tracer outright but if u let her escape after a flash bang then conplaning about tracer is the last thing you should think about because of your aim must be a disaster

That’s the definition of a high skill cap hero? I know it’s confusing with this “competitive” game because mercy was the queen of owl for a long time and junkrat was king for a while too but that’s overwatch…

So you’re saying a junkrat trap that does 80 damage will kill a 150hp hero outright? I think you need to check your math.

Probably you need the check the dictionary for a word called “ potentially “ that I have mentioned above

Actually I think people who will defend tracer to no end do so because they don’t often play against high level really good oppressive tracers. I’m honestly not sure if she needs a nerf, but it is something to think about.

4 Likes

I don’t think she needs a nerf at all, most of the people watch SBB and they go like oh tracer needs a nerf the question here is how many people are like Dafran or SBB? The answer is Zero

What i mean is the number of players who can destroy everybody with tracer is extremely minimal

Then maybe word it like you mean? This sentence means that all the skills you mentioned can one-shot tracer. As for potentially, then yeah that’s true against all heroes like I said before. You know what else has the potential to destroy tracer? Good aim.

Good tracers aren’t rare in a high level she is a very common pick and you don’t have to be a pro to be a really good tracer those pros are god tracers. I don’t just watch owl I’ve experienced these things.

2 Likes

tracer has 150 health. helix rocket and pharah rocket do 120 damage. that’s just a recall, and it’s like I said before, her “counter” is being able to headshot the smallest most mobile character in the game.

It does 120 + upto 80 splash damage and upto 40 self damage

wut it does 120 a direct which is the most it is capable of doing, also McCree, mei, and torb headshots do 140 not 150.

2 Likes

Alright i am mistaken then

Tracer doesn’t require skill to play though. She’s a broken hero that doesn’t get punished for making mistakes unlike most other heroes. Her damage is way too high, the fall off range is ridiculous and she is completely in need of a nerf. She is a favored hero by high rating players specifically for these reasons.

2 Likes

As an example of not being punished is her ability to evade every other ability unless you hit her 2 ticks early because she has such an incredibly high netcode priority. You can have her “counters” and all the people that can do serious damage to her do everything they can, yet they cannot punish a tracer if she just uses her blinks at the right time. Never mind her absurdly small hitbox that requires extreme precision to hit reliably and do damage to her which she then can “heal” instantly.

2 Likes

you are wrong, have u play season 3 bayblade meta and triple tank meta?

Give Tracer 200 HP.
Lower her damage a little bit.
Make it so her own Ult can’t kill her.

I think something like this would make Tracer more viable for lower ranks.
And wouldn’t really ruin her for higher ranks because good players aren’t getting hit anyway.

A little give and take.

If my main is gettin nerfed I will quit! you sound like a 12yo … Her kit is really powerful and its much to easy to one clip other heros. Solution: Increase her base dmg but make her unable to headshot… spray headshots combined with her mobility is stupid

1 Like

Tracer usually needs 2 people to deal with her. Depending on the characters. One acts as bait. While the other kills. That’s how I’ve dealt with her most of the time.