✅ If they want to nerf Hanzo

El Jeffe said “Changes” not nerfs. Buffs are coming. Lights a cigar

1 Like

omg, leave this already trash tier ability alone, platchat…not even plat tho, sry.

1 Like

Is that even English? I’m sorry, i don’t speak XQC.

This, and possibly reverse falloff within 5 meters would make him feel worlds better.

2 Likes

The funniest thing about this?

Both Sombra and Sym NEVER got close to that pickrate for Hanzo, and Sombra was still only around 50-49% winrates

The closest either got was 5% for Symmetra (And she was nerfed a week later el oh el)

And Sombra at 4%

Which is crazy that Hanzo has gotten away with this for so long

Not to mention he was hitting 12% pick rates upon when he got reworked, and he only received slap on the wrist nerfs. And as if it wasn’t bad enough, when he had a 3% pick rate during GOATS, he actually got buffed because it wasn’t high enough for them.

1 Like

Well, I got dozens of game design concepts put into PlanetSide 1, including how the world map interconnected, and wrote a miniaturized installer with 30,000+ downloads. (That was later copied by the Sony devs).
Also wrote a TRIBES 1 server modification with years of tournament play, about 40 servers running it, and about 20 teams playing.
And there’s a whole series of changes in Overwatch that a suspiciously similar to what I’ve suggested.

And yeah, I’ve been kinda slacking on Overwatch, but usually had been in high Plat and occasionally in Diamond.
(Been playing a lot of Smash Bros)

Either way, I think I could confidently say I know how the game is built better than most GM players who have zero game development experience.

Because everyone tries to excuse hanzo with " MuH SkIlL " even tho he’s braindead af

1 Like

That whole “muh skill” thing doesn’t even work, or at least is beyond hypocritical

Moira is meta = Nerf Moira, she’s too easy! Baptiste should be meta! He’s a high skill cap hero!
Baptiste becomes meta = Omg Baptiste is too easy and broken nerf nerf opopop

:clown_face:

3 Likes

That’s literally the excuse widow/hanzo always get, while i agree widow is hard to play but hanzo isn’t. However just because a character is hard to play doesn’t mean it’s ok for them to be busted.

1 Like

They will never remove storm arrow. It has a highlight intro.

Added a potential counter balancing buff, if needed.

Hanzo
Bow

• Max damages reduced from 125 to 110
  • Time to charge an arrow decreased from 0.7 second to 0.6 second

Here.

All they need to do is fix Hanzo’s ridiculous head hitbox, his bow literally protects his head from being hit

Oh my goodness, THIS. If they’re gonna nerf Widowmaker’s grappling hook on the grounds of it allowing her to escape TOO EASILY, when why the heck did they not do the same thing to Hanzo??? It makes no sense.

hmmmmm its almost like (before I decided to playa other games) I was saying this in every hanzo thread, saying he is OP and such. and here we are.

They’re citing his GM pickrate this week but he has the 6th lowest winrate.

Hanzo doesn’t need nerfs, he needs changes so that his winrate better falls in line with how powerful is supposedly is, so these silver scrubs stop getting matched against better players who can’t climb because they play Hanzo.

Orisa’s pickrate and winrate is still higher than Hanzo’s at every rank in the game, I wonder if these awful whiney people think she needs another nerf?

And some people refuse to acknowledge the idea that if both teams pick the same hero, on attack and defence. That it biases the number closer to 50%. Because one side loses and one side wins.

Because apparently math doesn’t matter when talking about numbers.

1 Like

No, you’re failing to acknowledge it. Orisa’s pickrate is higher than Hanzo’s but despite her playing against herself more often and thus trending towards 50%, her winrate is still considerably higher than Hanzo’s (relatively ofc).

It’s almost like heroes that are picked on defence have higher winrates than heroes on attack, because defence players that win have longer rounds, and attack players who won have shorter rounds, and winrate is biased by time played.

But once again, who cares about math, when talking about numbers, huh?

It would help if only the arrow point counted as a hit rather than the whole arrow shaft. It’d help with the annoying lucky spam shots of not even looking. I mean even Fitzy makes fun of how braindead Hanzo is when he plays him once in a while in a easily win match.