If someone leaves I should lose no SR

1000+ posts yet you still have no idea how comp works. Perhaps spend more time playing the game instead of writing nonsense on here.

You do not get to leave for free. You lose SR when you leave, you get to leave early but minus the SR for a loss.

You just dont get the minus 50 SR a regular leaver would.

And who are you to dictate my personal concerns on rank? Im objectively looking at the ladder and saying that it gives potentially millions of people wins and losses displacing their true standing which makes for worse matches overall. Its not the be all- end all but it does stand accountable in the context of this conversation.

1 Like

:thinking:
That’s not how that works.

Edit: spelling

Yeah… I just woke up >.> my bad.

I used to be exactly like you. You’re losing too much sleep over this. This game is a lot more fun when you’re not focused on your SR but getting better at the game.

You climb as a result of getting better. You dont get better as a result of climbing.

Would like to disagree with that final point, some of the most informational games I’ve ever played were early morning queue with/against high diamond and masters players.

Learned more about positioning in those games than anything else.

The whole point is you can easily get carried by people once in a while. Ultimately though, you’re the only constant in your games.

You COULD learn from others, but that’s more of the “I’m learning” rather than “I’m just climbing.”

1 Like

That’s a fair rebuttal

This is a prime example of Blizzard that we’ve seen time and time again. They don’t even know their own product, content, policies, game mechanics and so on.

LOL

You do not know me.

Im happy as hell in masters, im not interested in gm, i know my peak.

Im speaking in terms of quality of games.

You are literally the worst type of person in a forum. You provide nothing to a discussion, you assume and think you know all.

You assume to know me, a stranger online yet you dont even know how comp and leaving works.

Im speechless, just exit

Love the idea! I will give you a +1 here. :slight_smile: