If D.va is so OP

And yet it’s all very unrealistic, otherwise everyone in diamond-gm would be in contenders playing. They certainly have the skill level to do so and probably time, seeing as they need to play in GM to not lose rank. It’s not just 1 person either, it’s 5 other people finding and becoming a team and meshing well. It’s not like casually walking into a smash bros tourney and signing in lol.

I personally know only one person from the slew of high ranked players who even scrims at all. But they don’t play in contenders.

1 Like

If sombra is so UP (apparently) why does she swap in for D.VA

oh right, because abilities even for crappy heroes can still make or break a fight and stopping the other teams use of abilities is pretty useful.

Shield (rein) and power output (Zarya). GOATS doesn’t work without these 2.

gamespedia was correct and i just founs where the devs verified it. besides the fact it’s been tested

I will admit that gamepedia was closer to correct I will admit defeat, I’m just not quick to believe gamepedia on something when multiple official sources say otherwise (like he said they put 60/120/180)

Nothing mild about it she is underpowered. The only thing and I mean the only she has had going for her is the fact that metas like beefy mobility alot. But that doesn’t matter am I right? Or the fact that tanks are a super limited in options but hey that doesn’t matter either.

Who says she’s OP?

She is versatile, that’s what makes her viable in most metas

People confuse a hero’s versatility and adaption to meta as being OP.

You’re forgetting the undeniable fact that D.va has always been in the top 5 top tier heroes.

People who don’t understand that category diversity (aka there being less tanks to choose form) means that the higher pick tanks are going to be picked a heck of alot.

You are talking pickrates here

Lack of viable choice, increases pickrate if l am not mistaken.