If 1 tricking isn't reportable why am I getting hit with warnings?

Yes, unenforced rules are still rules, and remain as rules until officially changed.

That’s not the reality. One tricks are being banned. - fact.

False reporters? Haven’t heard of one.
Majority rules at the end of the day and if this is what people need to do to get Blizzard to reevaluate the things that are reportable. Then so be it. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Hmm. Well let me know once they start getting enforced, otherwise, its like anything else in the world. Worthless script on a screen/paper, and actual behaviors define reality.

Haven’t yet. :woman_shrugging:

Lol for what? I don’t have overwatch for console. So you’re just admitting that you false report people? Cool. Reported.

You already admitted to false reporting KBM users.

I report on console yes. This acct talking to you isn’t on console. So, feel free to report it. Oh wait… :thinking: you can’t.

So you’re just further proving my point:

It’s not reportable in itself, not being flexible is.

So for example, if your team is getting rolled and you are one-tricking, guess which person takes the blame first… Ya. Torby-boi. Because he is a niche character who should not be one-tricked until he is actually fully viable (same goes for Mei, Sym, Bastion, and possibly Sombra if you’re awful with her).

If you are one-tricking and constantly winning, you won’t be taking any blame because there is no blame to take. Also, you won’t be taking any praise. But still. No praise is better than all blame, amirite?

You can’t report someone who’s talking on the forum though. :woman_shrugging:

Oh I can. I just recorded everything you said and sent it to a ticket. Enjoy.

because people still think torb is a throw pick and you probably are not very nice to people complaining about you

and i get it, when i play Ashe and 3 people cry about dps not doing anything etc. i can’t hold back that “still mad?” when i get a 63% kill participation card in the end…

If you are one-tricking and constantly winning, you won’t be taking any blame because there is no blame to take

This just is not true. I can be on the winning team with 4 golds, get potg and a card and still have someone saying they are going to report me. How well I do has no bearing on a lot of the people I’m playing with willingness to report me. Their mentality towards me seems to be: I’m Torb therefor I am throwing and if we win it’s because I got carried.

Because of the support team dosen’t agree with devs on one tricking.

It’s not unspoken rule whenever talked about. Like seriously if everyone talked about something it’s not unspoken.

Also overwatch community? Isn’t okay with one tricking do you have any data to back this up. Because forums like in life have three sides on one tricking issue. The people that support one tricks, the people that don’t support one tricking. And the people that are in the middle. I fall into the people that don’t care.

So my team can tell me to switch off the healer role and join them as the 6 DPS. At what point do you not have to listen or work with you’re team.

If you’re queuing up randomly, it means your team has to work around you which can be frustrating to some people. And if you don’t switch when it’s perhaps not working, they could see that as poor teamwork.

I would personally make a group to work with or a trio that understand that you’ll be playing Torb. And even work with you for more SR climbing.

You get warnings now if a large number of people avoid you too.
Which is basically the equivalent of people showing you the door.

You’re asking this question when the OP is literally saying he’s getting warnings for one tricking? This isn’t the first topic and it won’t be the last topic like this either. It’s not about the forums it’s about people’s experience in game.

It used to be worse when Sym/Torb were worse characters but it’s nothing new.