I Would Like to See Someone Stream Silver to Diamond

Read my post above. I’m willing to take the challenge.

SpicyBanana#1125? Sent.

You’ll have to copy paste the specific font from the S and B. Otherwise I can add you when I get home

This just shows you have now idea how climbing works. In order to climb to diamond you need to already be playing at a diamond level. A silver player does not play at a diamond level. A silver player plays at a silver level. Therefore he will stay in silver and won’t climb.

3 Likes

Yes, add me. And thank you.

Thanks for asking, NoEsc (like the ID btw).

I cannot answer for my fellow Silver/Bronzers but personally, for me because of my age (42 years) and my inclination (I am a dirty causal, going by community reference and am looking to play for fun which I am having quite a bit of); the answer is No.

Moreover, there are at least 2-3 players who are offering to coach for free here in this sub-form and I am certain that there are many online as well, who coach via VODs and YouTube for free.

👑 Top 500 Coach - AMA
Coach answers your questions!
Join my free coaching community
I will show you how to get out of bronze, silver, or gold tier

You have certainly raised an extremely legitimate issue which is coaching.
From my own experience playing basketball for decades, I agree that people, while dedicated and keen to learn as well as practise; do require that objective external eye to provide observations and therefore, advice and tips to better hone their skills.

1 Like

Hopefully, this would make it more convenient and thanks, Phototoxin.
You are one of the +1 in the forums =)

1 Like

Hopefully, he would have read both bNy’s and my comments about climbing…

2 Likes

Ah yes I’m aware that there is a lot of helpful learning content on YouTube and (some) on the forums, but I was thinking of in-game personalized coaching

1 Like

I added you. This should be fun.

Re-downloading the game right now.

To BNY and Silenthill: No, no I get the basic ideas. I gave a thumbs up to bny’s long post. What I need are specific suggestions.

2 Likes

Yeah, this one, well…

If I am going to be honest based off my observations of people in real life?

I think that most would not fork out money for that.

1 Like

I’m smarter than most.

Then, bro, I think that you are going into the realm of looking to be coached, imho.

Regardless, have fun always! =)

1 Like

Thank you. You too. See you around.

1 Like

On this forum, definitely. Looking forward to reading about your progression!

In game, I hope not because it means that you have broken the B/S ceiling (yes, pun intended).

p.s. also because of geographical reasons, I am in Singapore despite being on the Americas severs.

1 Like

Alright, I’ll post my progression in the future.

2 Likes

(^.^)b

1 Like

All the time I played comp. Zarya was never locked in Bronze-Plat for me.

This means absolutely nothing unless they are stuck in silver. That means going down to silver and wrecking their MMR first