I was wrong about mercy's GA nerf

Alright, yesterday I completely overlooked this and thought that it wasn’t a big deal

However, after playing several games with mercy GA feels absolutely terrible to use :confused:

I just can’t believe they decided to nerf GA instead of changing DB & res. Why?

152 Likes

because I just made a post, DB isn’t really op so they don’t have a real reason to nerf/change it

but still tried to change Mercy somehow to stop the cires… which didn’t work but I think 20 posts with 80+ likes that already complain about Mercy GA nerf were enough of feedback

15 Likes

idk. why did this need to be its own topic when there’s hundreds of other “let’s cry about mercy” threads open that you could have said the same thing in.

in fact, you had to put literally 0 effort into scrolling down since this whole entire forum has been mass spammed with mercy cry threads. there’s probably one as the very first topic already posted.

12 Likes

Just flag the post for spam.

4 Likes

And yet you decided to leave a zero effort reply as well that adds no value to the topic

52 Likes

my guess for this is because they consider blue beam/ rez to be mercy’s main identity and the only way to nerf those two is to remove them.

so instead they nerfed her mobility (the thing mercy players actually enjoy, and the true identity of the hero)

but as ive told people time and time again, alot of this is just because of pickrate/winrate

they literally dont care that its sojourn that made mercy a must pick. they’d rather nerf mercy until shes unplayable (which will happen if she keeps being picked with sojourn) then admit that either removing dmg boost or nerfing rail gun would do the job easier with less collateral dmg done to a hero kit.

16 Likes

there’s already no value in your entire post that hasn’t already been made by someone else. there’s nothing left to add when there was no take a away to begin with. just more spam on the boards. in the time it took you to reply to me i counted 20 “lets cry about mercy” posts without even needing to scroll.

3 Likes

bumps up the topic back to top too, I will join

wrong, you can have another post with 80+ likes

14 Likes

So if you had to pick a survival downside instead of 2.5sec GA, what would it be?

• Less Valk self heal?
  • Less Valk WASD movement?
  • Just less selfheal in general?
2 Likes

The devs should revert this immediately, because it’s horrible, time is passing and the damage will be irreparable…

14 Likes

You mean like the Genji mains when he got a 2 ammo nerf and they flooded the forums complaining to this day to buff him?

8 Likes

This is a vent post which is 100% allowed

If you don’t like mercy threads then just ignore them? Is that hard for you or what

Says the one crying about mercy players complaining instead of simply avoiding such topics

But please go on, keep bumping my thread

Idk honestly, at this point I wish they just reverted GA to how it was during OW1

15 Likes

they’ve changed plenty of things bc they’re unfun or annoying, no reason to stop now

2 Likes

i would be surprised if that ever happened.

because i dont think this change is going to impact what actually made mercy meta. she’ll still sit there pocketing sojourn in high elo and most low rank players wont notice the change anyway

so she’ll still be very popular and she will have a really high pickrate (potentially even winrate) and they’ll come back and nerf her a second time either at the mid season patch or during season 4’s main patch.

1 Like

less crying DPS mains, Mercy was pretty balanced and consistant and that’s what others envy, because their characters are either cringe overpowered or dogwater…

great, but DB isn’t annoying or unfun either

3 Likes

Well, how about they give back the 1.5sec GA, but Sympathetic Recovery gets reduced to 20% normally, and 15% in Valk?

1 Like

lol thats not what the forums have been saying the past couple weeks

im just here for the drinking game.

1 Like

My post got flagged LOL :rofl:

I guess maybe that could work

1 Like

Mercy is dead … It’s now the worse support to play ! It’s not fun, it’s not usefull … Mercy is just a pigeon ready to get shot on side !

3 Likes