I was loving the dev update until i hear hero pools

I only play competitive. I literally dont care about qp or arcade. This change will completely kill the game for me.

46 Likes

During the time when your mains are on the banlist or for all times?

4 Likes

All times. I think its a terrible change. Honestly i feel scammed. I bought 4 copies and now this change will completely destroy the game for me.

11 Likes

Buying 4 copies… bro why?

39 Likes

That moment when the mere chance of having your hero disabled for a week “completely destroys the game” for you.

Yikes.

43 Likes

Well deserved bans. Last one was 2 years ago i think. I stopped flaming completely.

2 Likes

I swear this community actively hunts for any conceivable reason to make themselves miserable.

48 Likes

Don’t know why. If I try to play Bastion in my rank I’m basically throwing so there is already a hero pool every season. Only what we have now lasts way longer.

It does. I didnt pay to game for this.

1 Like

You know what else destroyed the game for me for a while? Having my main Ana unplayable in comp due to moth meta for an entire year.

3 Likes

Why mate? Only a very few number of heroes will be banned and after a week they will be back! The only people this harms is one trickers

2 Likes

I also only play comp, but I love this change

3 Likes

everyone is getting so mad when heroes being unplayable has been a thing since launch

2 Likes

It harms a lot more that people will realize once they start testing it. You just lack foresight.

1 Like

Their current idea is 4 heroes banned per [insert undetermined duration of time here]. 4 is not that bad.

1 Like

Im an one trick. I only switch if im hard countered. Why would i play other heroes when i dont have fun?

2 Likes

I think it’s a great and fun change. We could have a week of dive, then a week of mini GOATS, then deathball, etc

All comps have a shot to see the spotlight and it doesn’t stagnate

2 Likes

Some people dont care about meta. They just want to play specific character because they have most fun with them. Now this change will ruin it. If my main was out of hero pool i wouldnt play entire week.

There’s your problem then. Youre not playing the game how its intended to be played. The developers aren’t going to encourage it.

6 Likes

Okay, then play ranked-lite. Nobody’s stopping you.

1 Like