I was Falsely Banned for Hacking

Don’t do that Jeff, I laughed too hard.

I haven’t laughed that hard in a long time.

16 Likes

lmao did you really hack in bronze ?

2 Likes

HA, GOT EM
No hacks required.

1 Like

You’ve had 25 replies here alone, so you probably won’t see this. I don’t mean to add the growing alerts, but I want to thank you for taking the time to join the conversation.

I have, like many others here and yourself, played a lot of games in my time. I am glad to see, despite a sometimes tumultuous air, that the forums and players here have someone as integral as you popping in and taking part.

I don’t know you, but I feel convinced, and pleased with, that you are a gamer like the rest of us.

Thanks Jeff.

5 Likes

Lol OP got BTFO’d

1 Like

Papa… You just roasted that guy :joy:

thats two accounts gone XD OP didn’t think this one through very hard

Hacking on support should be brought to light long ago as many are still undetected or unnoticed.

Nice job my friend, spread the word.

hahaha I love you, Jeff xD

1 Like

Oof

1 Like

I was in a game vs a Widow the other day who had a card for 57 critical strikes in the match, it was probably this guy. :laughing: :

tbh… I reported someone with a very similar btag the other day. But for the btag.

1 Like

You deserve to be banned for throwing that much. End of story. Nobody is going to feel bad for you.

1 Like

LMAO Jeff cancelled him real quick.

1 Like

We need more of these threads :rofl:

Absolutely destroyed by none other than Jeff himself. Oof.

Very fitting that this is the 69th post.

That’s not how this works. In the terms and agreement you signed, you gave blizzard full control and ownership of your account. They can ban you for whatever they want, and you agreed to it.

No legal action can be taken, and why would even waste your time and money on something so trivial?

I was jesting, because it was obviously a cheater. That said, the terms are not always legally binding, and one might say even illegal.