I uninstalled Overwatch

Ultimates run counter to their intended plan for the game (if there ever was one). They want the game to be about counter picking, but won’t address ult economy, or characters who don’t perform their role well (we didn’t need brig to counter dive, we needed counter dive picks to function).

1 Like

Weren’t a lot of the complaints about how he could reposition his shield almost instantly? They directly addressed that issue with a cooldown.

Slam and Uppercut are both 6 second cooldowns.

3 Likes

I too don’t think the tank changes will accomplish much. Winston is still going to explode the second he engages if reaper is going to be as common as he is. Sigma got slapped on the wrist.

1 Like

Goodbye.
This post is 25chars

I bet you a thousand bucks you’ll be back when hanzo is viable again.

Bye and I hope you find a better game you can stick too

Are you saying there’s an issue with a main tank having off tanks kit and damage potential of a dps?

byebye hope you quit the forums as well.

4 Likes

Moreso that Sigma is factually overpowered currently.

1 Like

Meh. I just want Symmetra 2.0 tbh

2 Likes

wel gold and plat are the majority of the comunity so its fine when blizzard listens to them. not everything is centerd around the top tiers.

Bye

I didn’t uninstall cause lucky me got some space but i just wont play and cant play till the 20 min qs are gone

2 Likes

another one bites the dust

See ya. Go have fun in your next game.

because doomfist is not broken at all

Half of the people here thinks Storm Arrow is OP and the other half thinks its useless.

To be honest, I only use it when I’m panicked or trying to cut into a barrier.

Just wait for Gecho meta where Lucio is climbing along the walls as Echo gives him 8000 shields.

RDR2 is finally coming to PC. You can play that.

It replaces one form of power creep with another, when power creep is the very thing poisoning this game’s development. If you think the patch is going to fix things, I fear you are in for a big disappointment.