I uninstalled Overwatch

Like, for real.

Played some matches today and… God I miss goats already.

Screw those queue times.
I didnt buy this game to play Shieldwatch aka Turtlewatch with Hourwatch queue times.

Have fun.

https://www.dvsgaming.org/wp-content/uploads/Sigma-Shield-MEta.jpg

PS If you want to rank up fast, Sigma is the key.

71 Likes

You already now that the PTR patch is coming =p

3 Likes

That PTR patch changes nothing.

61 Likes

It nerfs both of the tanks you’re complaining about and buffs three others, as well as an indirect buff to Rein/Zarya through Lucio’s speed.

2 Likes

Good for you!

Playing something you don’t enjoy will just be bad for your mental health.

Your sanity is more important than this game.

13 Likes

It nerfs both of the tanks you’re complaining about and buffs three others

Sigma nerf is a joke. What they nerfed is not what players complained about.

Doomfist nerf is a joke. What they nerfed is what golds complained about, it is not what higher tiers players complained since he got those stupid 4cd cooldowns.

27 Likes

Until it’s live we won’t know how it’ll effect the game. Plenty of people have been dismissive of ptr changes before, but in the end something usually does change.

Yeah they reduced Sigma’s damage from 120 to 110. Huehue
It changed, kinda little bit smaller than nothing.

5 Likes

Wow one of these threads from someone who doesn’t have nearly 0 posts for once lol.

7 Likes

Why do people make posts like this? Not to be mean, but whatever happened to just shelving a game and playing something else without a word? Stop divorcing games on forums lmao.

8 Likes

Even the smallest change has an effect.

2 Likes

It is nothing but an attempt to affect the devs, obviously.
Even though I deleted the game for real, Ill continue reside here and spam the need of real changes.

8 Likes

Well you have Hanzo icon. How did the 5 arrow nerf affect you?
Im a Hanzo main and I honestly with open heart say: no difference. Storm Arrows is crap ability since the general nerf and always was that way. I dont need Storm Arrows at all, in general. Just rework it to something useful.

4 Likes

Right, but they made these changes knowing it would rub people the wrong way. The long time players, such as myself, and I assume you as well, are those who are victims of poor planning on their part. They’ve been a lot of what should’ve done on release (They don’t plan things very well ._. at all. Its like they winged it and started structuring the game as it went along)

I think they knew they were going to lose people over it, and nothing will change this direction now. We’re cursed with knowing how it was when it was still haphazardly thrown together.

The more game lives, the more I think they have no idea whatsoever.

You have to be completely “not smart” to think that Brigitte in her original instance, Sigma and many things are healthful for the game or not broken.

Remember Hanzo rework? Everyone straight said - it is broken AF.
Brigitte release? Everyone straight said - she is completely broken.
Sigma? Same story.

222 is a little bit different, but still - so many high lever players openly say - the thing is broken. What we get instead? Instead they added 0.4s to Doomfist charge :joy:

8 Likes

Icons aren’t an indication for anything. While I enjoy Hanzo, I play all the heroes. I’m also the kind of player that accepts changes as they come, since I know this is the sort of game that does that.

I can’t just whine about the inevitable.

If Hanzo’s change doesn’t effect you, then perhaps it was never meant for your rank. The devs actually try to help different ranks, despite the community not seeing the wider scoop and only caring about their OWN hero(s), their OWN rank.

It’s not just about you.

1 Like

Don’t worry. You will be asking for this meta when the next one comes.

6 Likes

I don’t blame you to be honest. Wanna do the same most days…

Papa at least stay for the Halloween event :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit:
Are you going to stay on forum though?

1 Like

6 Likes