I thought Mercy was supposed to be useless now?

It’s almost like a character she synergizes with well was buffed. Isn’t that crazy? Maybe look into the crap you’re spreading before you go around wasting people’s time.

Ah yes. Winrate.

How about pickrate vs winrate, which gives a much clearer picture?
How about the “on fire” time?
How about the actual statistics when it comes to healing, damage, etc?

Nah. All those don’t really support your argument, so you just “happen” to skip over that, right?

First of all - it’s overbuff. Secondly, the change in her winrate only means that she’s even more of a sidekick to stronger dps heroes now, not a hero on her own.

Isn’t strange how Pharmercys a thing? Also all of these statistics are coming from when Pharah got buffed? Weird right? All supports should be viable not just a few. We have 6 healers not 10 some should not be made for certain heroes with such a low number.

You’re not alone! I too have felt she’s fine and I still enjoy her.
We have the same icon too…

3 Likes

Pharah has a 1% pickrate, and Mercy 3% as of now. (GM stats)

It is numerically impossible that Mercy’s winrate is entirely because of Pharah.

2 Likes

Yay! Hello brother in arms!

TFW you’re only argument for Mercy being in a good state are unofficial stats.

Yikes…

Regardless, Mercy is absolutely in a terrible spot right now. Even if she was balanced (which she isn’t), she’s still in a bad spot as she’s not fun to play anymore. She lost her spark.

1 Like

People are probably playing her more due to the Pharah changes.

A winrate of 56.7% does not mean that she’s in a good place, my friend.

1 Like

Agreed. Especially when you take into account the fact that Mercy’s winrate is somehow HIGHER NOW WITH A NERF. Which does not make sense at all.

Nerf = higher winrate? Nope. Doesn’t add up, that means there are external factors coming into play.

Nice to know I’m not the only one here. My only real problem is that Valkyrie is too weak.

I am pretty sure Overbuff has been bugged ever since the Blizzard server problems from few days ago. It keeps showing really old avatars for me and saying I have a private profile and thus my stats can’t be updated even though my profile is public.

Whatever the reason was, it didn’t last.

Shhhh, no, none of our opinions matter because we are not loud, spamming or popular.

ssshhhh

1 Like

No. They lack the intelligence to do that.

Sorry. Forgive me for not having the same opinion as The High Council of Mercy Mains™

1 Like

She has a much higher pickrate than Pharah but she is the only reason for her high winrate?

1 Like

I don’t care what the reason is. She is absolutely not in a good place right now.

That’s right, you better repent!! :imp:

2 Likes

Honestly the biggest thing i want for mercy is her healing to be somewhere between 55-57hps then i’d be gucci. Although i wouldnt be opposed to another rework either. The biggest thing i miss is the satisfactory feeling that mass rez (idc if mass rez comes back or not) gave off, when i use valkyrie it just feels empty

HOWEVER while i would enjoy if valk had higher HPS what i do like about current valk is that because of how it is rn theres alot of flexibility on how u want to use it and its not nearly as punishing as compared to “wasting” another hero’s ult. The biggest value i gain from it is if our team gets a pick and i use it so i can aoe dmg boost and will likely win the fight

Basically what i would want is
A) hps buffed to 55-57hps
B) ultimate charge required for valk lowered a bit

Or

C) rework number 3

But honestly if they just do the first two i’d be fine lol cos honestly i dont struggle with mercy and have never struggled with her and just adapted to changes as needed. (Also i wouldnt mind if rez had like A TIIIIIIINY change in the cast time but whatevz)