I submit proof that ELO hell can exist under a very specific set of circumstances. I am the most egregious gold smurf in the history of your game. And it was completely unintentional

Your condescending attitude and level of pure elitism based on minimal stats in a high rank is the reason I don’t bother with your links.

The obvious reason is you’re not good enough both “mechanically and effectiveness” to be in plat/diamond.

4 Likes

Give me some valid reasons and I may consider them.

You feed enemy ults using hipfire too often.
Your crit Acc is low.
you go into games with a poor mindset not focased on improving or even in that game communication ult tracking postioning or any such thing.
You one trick
and you ignore higher value targets in favor of tanks effectively wasting your dmg potential
you also likely tilt your healers given how often you complain about healing.

2 Likes

You have nothing to show that you belong in a higher rank. Nothing except for “well I have good aim and I can just tell that I’m better than everyone”

2 Likes

No. It’s an assumption based on quite a bit of evidence that you yourself have provided.

Being stuck in Gold while pretending you’re superior to Gold players is pretty damning evidence.

1 Like

Going back to the patented its everyone else’s fault but my own strategy? Do you not see how pathetic you’re being?

Yes you did. Specifically, this, which I have now quoted to you several times:

And then this beauty:

Attitude and elitism? I literally was condemning the OP for looking down on others and being elitist when the issue of my rank you decide to not believe in was brought up:

If anything your attitude is downright laughable. And funniest of all:

Then don’t claim I don’t have proof when you’re just too inept to click on them.

3 Likes

The fact that I KNOW a Moira flanking a Sym away from her team is a BAD DECISION…shows that I have knowledge THAT player clearly lacks.

I have the same level of skill in almost all the heros I play. I REALLY do not need people telling me I have bad game sense when heale5rs are making bad decisions that cost us a push.

I’m done. Keep your flawed logic, assumptions and outright fallacies to yourselves. Unsubbing now. Bye kids.

Could it be any more obvious?

2 Likes

I’m now certain that only happened once, because you keep repeating that same excuse.

Then that skill is worthy of Gold. And yes, you do.

Quit using words you heard someone else say in a debate once. You’re not good at debate, and you’re not as good as you think you are at Overwatch.

1 Like

This right here is the fundamental issue. Full on Dunning–Kruger effect.

When he had nothing else to blame, he latched on to my rank as a method of diversion. And when I proved him wrong…

…he completely changed the subject and tried to backpedal on everything he said to me. I seriously pity him. No wonder he’s gold with his attitude.

4 Likes

I wouldn’t be surprised if most of his seasons actually end in Silver. I used to make excuses and end every season 400+ SR below my peak.

Immediately started climbing when I changed that.

1 Like

I got out of gold on Tank/DPS with the same healers that you have in less than half the time~

3 Likes

Nothing you say can prove your game sense is higher, as it’s not just knowledge on what may be good or bad.

1 Like

The Moira example he keeps throwing out involves him, as DPS, letting a solo Sym kill both of his healers.

1 Like

I’m getting the feeling this post isn’t serious since I don’t think anyone can be this delusional but having amazing mechanical skill isn’t really important in overwatch. I guarantee I can get any account out of gold no matter what level without a problem.

4 Likes

I was thinking exactly the same thing as I was reading his posts.

I want you to post a video of your game play just like the OP did, let’s see those amazing skills you’re talking about.

1 Like

Not only that but “mah accuracy is like that cuz im shooting tank” and then “no I do frag out on squishies to get picks” lol.

I went ahead and did my placements even though I really didn’t want to this season, just to prove a point. Go ahead, check my profile. You’ll see that I gasp fill quite often in masters. Maybe you should learn how to play the game too.