I strongly expect them to revert role lock

Why would they revert something that its making the game better? Sure the system can be refined and it will most certainly be refined over time, but RQ was an improvement for sure and it is the way forward for OW.

5 dps and 1 healer or tank is really not the much of a difference, still a frustrating experience.

2 Likes

They don’t have to, they can play QPC.

2 Likes

A fine solution…just add SR to QPC and Id be happy.

SpaceCat was talking about QP. And regarding competitive, that is not the way the game works anymore and it is in the best interest of the game.

1 Like

Your opinion isn’t real data…its just one opinion. And my opinion is that it wasn’t better for the game. Which is the problem…we are just going back and forth with who is the loudest on the internet. You like this, I like that.

All subjective and needs real data that they haven’t gathered. And so we will all continue to have endless 2/2/2 threads until something changes. Thats the only way something will change.

2 Likes

Sure, but in the end what matters is what Blizzard thinks and they think this is the way to go and they have stated that the system has been well received.

You don’t know this for a fact you are speculating.

Like how there were endless threads about Mercy and nothing changed? Because not caving to the demands of a group of players was the right thing to do.

Look, I’m sorry if you don’t enjoy RQ, but FOR NOW it seems that it is the way the game is going to work, you are of course free to express your opinion on the matter but if I were you, I wouldn’t hold my breath on them taking it out, at best they might refine the system, maybe evolve it somehow.

Then stop playing, how about all you against 2-2-2 stop playing and we can all see how you are truly just the tip of the iceberg, the majority of the people in the forums are the tip of the iceberg.
The other 90% is playing

I loved this game, played almost five hours a day, but since role queue I can´t play anymore. The South America server has not the same numbers of players of others servers; it´s IMPOSSIBLE to find a game for a diamond or above. You guys complain about waiting for 10 minutes to find a game; for me, and all south americans diamond or above, is just game over.

5 Likes

They won’t and they better not.

Outside of long queue times for DPS, role lock has trimmed out a lot of toxicity in the community, made matches more consistent and much less of a dice role, and you can play whatever role you want and still have a comp that is more reliable than 3-5 DPS comps that didn’t work half the time.

1 Like

hard to be toxic if noboy plays anymore

3 Likes

Well they did escape the evil that is Activision while Blizzard continues to bow down to them so it makes sense really.

there IS that new shooter Riot games is making…