I Quit (RichC) šŸŗ

not deleted, edited. its an absolute disgusting thing/rule either way

1 Like

Yea the word itself, sorry for confusion.

:hearts: thatā€™s warming of the heart :heart: Thank you.

Yes :star_struck:

True :sob:

2 Likes

I really seriously hope Blizzard is doing something at Gamescom to address a large community problem going on here. If they donā€™t Iā€™m going to have to fully believe they donā€™t care about OW other than OWL and how far of mileage it can get with the game just being forsaken.

I hope they have been silent because they got some big surprises for us that will change the tune of so many once itā€™s revealed! Itā€™s the only rational reason why they have let the state of the game fester with no acknowledgement or comments becauseā€¦ wait until we see what they have in store for us like zomg!

6 Likes

Its just infuriating, they know about reins problems 100%. They have done absolutely nothing to show us that they are addressing the reinhardt issues that have came from the last patch. They dont talk with the community, the last time they told us they told us how they were doing something was with hanzos rework 4 months+ ago. I think blizzard stopped caring about the game outside of owl.

i hope youre right. But honestly, i doubt it. When a dev team behaves in this manner, its almost always before something even worse happens. A good example is hi-rez with paladins, they behaved very similar to how blizzard is now, from ob60-ob63, and ob64 almost killed paladins. Thankfully they learned, and frankly now paladins is better than ow imo and steadily getting better and better.

Well, itā€™s time for me to shove Donuts in my face, and cry, while listing problems this game has.

Perhaps iā€™ll even make a megathread on the issueā€¦ Not that there arenā€™t already MORE THREADS ON THAT THEN THERE SHOULD BE IN THE FIRST PLACE.

2 Likes

maybe make a megathread on every issue? Bastion, Mercy, Rein, Sombra(?), and others. Can include the links of every rein mega thread, bastion mega thread, etc. theres 4 rein megas and this one, and 2 bastion megas, etc. I wont ask for mercy cause thatd be way too much space lmao

2 Likes

Oh, if i make a megathread (A real possibility) it will address EVERYTHING.

You can be sure of that.

And if i leave anything out, it will be expanded.

Hell, iā€™ll probably talk to Ivan about how to extend the Character Limit On the original post.

Oh HELL NO Iā€™d be damned if i didnā€™t address our first case of a heroā€™s Identity being taken away, in the name of ā€œBalanceā€

Now even Rein doesnā€™t have his ā€œShattering the earthā€
Itā€™s just a weird circle, and an ā€œeffectā€

3 Likes

Today is a sad day.

We have lost the #1 forum poster. I will miss you Rich.

Live with Honor, Die with Glory!

5 Likes

Yeah I recall Paladins had a VERY bad streak for a bit when they tried changing up the lootbox system, maybe a few other things? Only thing I was apprised of was the lootboxes, i never really played it too much other than to check it out once.

OW is in this epicenter of a lot of bad tastes in peoples mouth converging together after the reveal of what we got from summer event. Itā€™s definitely not the summer events fault for what everyone is mad about though, itā€™s the grouping of so many odd/bad/??? decisions being made for continuing the game and itā€™s life cycle. Bugsā€¦ game balance (arguably is doing better but Hanzo cmon Blizzard wtf)ā€¦ competitive system needing an overhaul or at minimum a reset by nowā€¦ I mean the list is pretty long and everyone will have some other ones to pick from out of their own opinion or what bothers them but point isā€¦

The state of the game is in a very awkward place with no communication coming from the developers on why they think this is ok / what they are doing going forward and addressing concerns.

*edit

I think the paladins issue was actually the card system now that I think about it. I really didnā€™t play it much but if I recall they changed how easy it was to get or what they did etc.

1 Like

we didnt lose JellyAndJam though. Hes the true #1. But yes we lost the #1 rein forum poster. Sad day

sums it up about right.

i was just joking about that, just dont include every single mercy thing okay, theres like 40k megathreads on mercy.

ooohhhh the mythic bugs and balances

honestlyā€¦ guys, this is ridiculous ā€¦ you talk like here are bugs there and thereā€¦ in every game you are stomping in to a pile of bugsā€¦ and you loose always because of them and ā€˜balanceā€™ in game where heroes are different

just admitt that you have burned out, got bored, got bad week ā€¦ or others are simply better

oh the bugs on sombra just hold you back from switching and winning, its em dern bugs!
its em bugs that happen on 0.000001% of games AND THERES LIKE 7 OF EM

come on

2 Likes

Ohā€¦ the kind of thread i would be making isnā€™t about ā€œOpinionsā€
Itā€™s about principles, whatā€™s wrong, why itā€™s wrong, and what they Royally Messed up.

Such as, Removing an Iconic Ultimate ability, before even attempting to legitimately fix itā€¦ AFTER They already put the game through Beta, And established widely loved heroes/Characters.

That, is deplorable.

2 Likes

i get the very bad feeling you dont play reinhardt at all. Most if not all of rein mains experience bugs every match in some form.

ah okay, yea im fine with this.

2 Likes

I issue you a warning of caution.

This is thin iceā€¦ and you just drove in on a snowmobile, friend.

5 Likes

rein is my secon (third, second is hanzo) most played hero ā€¦ but in comp i play JR and 4 of 5 next heroes are tanks (rein ofc. 2nd)

then you should be experiencing bugs per match on rein. either earthshatter or charge or both. Maybe youre lucky. I envy you.

i am not luckyā€¦ i am not PICKY eitherā€¦ and heres bottom line

2 Likes

Reinhardt is frustrating to play vs or play against sometimes even. Hammer Down sometimes works sometimes doesnā€™t work. Sometimes it decides to go through the payload, sometimes it doesnā€™t. Sometimes Hammer Down decides to not be blocked by another Reinā€™s shield.

Donā€™t get me started about how pinning with Reinhardt is like playing pinball sometimes still.

Reinhardt LMB is borked now since summer games patch too, go ferry around a google check to find out specifics and how it used to exist awhile back but they fixed itā€¦ until now again I guess.

I donā€™t want to talk about Sombraā€¦ letā€™s just say itā€™s a mess.

Do notice however some bright sides too to bug fixing. Doomfist has seen a resurgence because he is better to play once his bugs were getting squshed. Imagine that lol.

1 Like