I Quit (RichC) šŸŗ

I once had a match where 3 Sombra bugs procā€™d and I died each time as a result of them. Pretty obnoxious as I was playing her to test her changes, not necessarily to win. Needless to say, I DID switch because it is annoying. I hardly play Doomfist anymore because the bugs are super prevalent and it is not worth my effort. I get the non-registering arrow on Hanzo ALL the time. It happens way more than it should with a game this well polished during the 3rd year of release.

you guys talk like its easy to fix bugs caused by some serious issues in game engine

now ask yourself a question - how many bugs would your engine have when you are constantly adding new heroes, patching and fixing things that cause another problems?

dont tell me that you guys think that people responsible for bugs are ā€˜not workingā€™ or ā€˜dont careā€™ etc.
they are the most hard working dudes in dev team

Show me their fixes, and iā€™ll believe you. -.-

Your dickish comment is a cry for attention.

1 Like

Iā€™m really hoping we donā€™t see him get reworked. We just need bug fixes, not new abilities etc

1 Like

Itā€™s JellyandJam actuallyšŸ‘Œ

(Lol, Iā€™m messing, being an idiot actually):joy:

4 Likes

die with glory!

1 Like

Iā€™m not burned out at all. I actually love the game still and play it on a nightly basis.

I criticize it because I love it and I want to see it improve. There are plenty of heroes where bugs are a common experience. Rein is one of those characters.

The people complaining about bugs are not always losing, or looking to shift blame. Thereā€™s some legitimate things that hold back enjoyment in this game that are outside of the playerā€™s control.

And I understand bugs take time. Iā€™m used to bugs being in games. Itā€™s frustrating when some bugs last over two years though.

1 Like

yes, and they said they were recoding reinhardt from basically scratch. But reinhardt is getting worse with what got recoded on live it seems. So excuse us if we are very upset and worried and some quit.

1 Like

I swear if people havenā€™t heard about you or RichC Iā€™d be speechless

5 Likes

Negative people blend in here but positive people like Jelly and RichC stick out

4 Likes

I am a mixture of negative and positive(As you can tell im basically maining zen at this point funnily enough). I know JellyAndJam because hes in like every thread with at least one comment. I know RichC because rein mains kinda know each other.

People that call this an ego thing, etc, are clearly mistaken. This is one of the biggest rein mains in the games community(aka a finatic when it comes to rein) quitting. It is not an ego move to show the community how bad its getting.

1 Like

B-butā€¦ you must answer the call. Always. :pensive:

3 Likes

People seem to not understand that RichC is likeā€¦ actually Reinhart.

1 Like

Yup Iā€™m one the negative ones. But hey Iā€™m pessimist so why be so happy all the time. Itā€™s kinda creepy lolā€¦ well another thing is I get on to vent by making jokes posts tip toe around guidelines to not break code conduct to to point out the flaws in whatā€™s wrong with there point.

I find this topic really strange as I believe is literally lying on the real motivations.
Ow is full of bugs as the Blizzard lacks of polish is very famous, but I actually believe this is the minor problem in OW right now.
So, my opinion guys, I dontā€™ believe he quits for the bugs but for other factors, generally speaking, OW is a software thay want to sell as much as possible before every single (serious) player will be tired about the otrageous quality of the matches and the redicolous speed with which the cards change on the table.
Personally, if I had to quit overwatch right now it would be becaouse of the embarassing shuffling between skilled players and astonishing noobs that still believe (or wants) Ow more moba than fps.
The fact is that moba components are intrinsic to the game and can be normally improved by studying and playing a lot THIS GAME AND ITS HEROES, the skill components are something you can only achieve if you had been playing fps for tons of years and the right attitude.
Finding such low mechanical skill players even above 3000 is the proof on how certain heroes can be easily abused and how this game is a total fail under this pov.

Eh personally I go the optimist route. The way I look at it you really only have one go at life so spending time being negative is just wasting it. Plus stress wears on your body and I donā€™t need any of that

1 Like

And thanks for mentioning me RichCā˜ŗļø

You truly are something elsešŸ‘Œ

5 Likes

Yup but after years you learn to live with it. on top of I canā€™t snap my fingers and be optimistic.

I think youā€™re trying way too hard to prove your non-existent point when apparently you believe posting on the forums is a legitimate OW game mode.

1 Like