I Quit (RichC) šŸŗ

You are right RichC, and I donā€™t blame youšŸ˜­

You go, you play a game that makes you happy, cause you deserve itšŸ¤—

There are so many coming out, hype is real.

Thanks for being awesome, good luckā¤ļø

14 Likes

Waitā€¦ Someone said you left as well? You still around Jelly?

Jelly doesnā€™t play anymore, but is still around here on the forums.

Yup, Iā€™m always around the forums, I have never left.:heart:ļø

The game is a different story lolšŸ˜‚

3 Likes

Exactly.

I actually spend more tim here now. You guys are awesomešŸ˜

2 Likes

Also guys, Iā€™d appreciate some attention over here. Because, I donā€™t believe we are willing to let things continue as they have been, especially considering we lost RichC today because of these issues. Blizzard, We need more from you

2 Likes

I donā€™t blame you guys for leaving. The game definitely has itā€™s problems. I just had a couple friends start playing so it breathed some fresh life into the game for me

1 Like

Glad you are enjoying it thenšŸ‘Œ

1 Like

earthshatter is never buggy i think yā€™all trippin

like i think yā€™all just missed the ult. hitboxes and animations sometimes donā€™t correlate. learn the hitbox.

ā€œLine of sightā€ for earthshatter is much more buggy than you think.

3 Likes

I am but I wish you guys were as well. Hopefully they fix these bugs/balancing and the game is more enjoyable for everyone

Where one legend lies another shall rise
(Maybe?)

1 Like

Big for me is Lore as well, only reason I bought the game so long ago.

Gamescom will most likely have a short, but will it be enough?

Blizzcon is there last chance for jellyšŸ‘Œ

Hereā€™s to hopeā¤ļø

9 Likes

Well with Gamescon, Blizzcon, and that Korean one coming up that Jeff is going to weā€™re sure to get SOME lore lol

2 Likes

also youā€™re right about the bugs. I can see why the bugs wouldā€™ve made you mad. The current state of earth shatter is abismal. I myself choose to pick tanks over dps in most situations, however I picked rein like 6 or so games in a row last week and it resulted in like 10 or so earth shatters that got less than 5 people in total because of how janky it is right now.

but the thing about me is that I would criticize the devs over this. Its been constant bugs. They consistently implement stuff to live even if the bugs are there or not. They make Live server do the bug testing. And thatā€™s what makes me mad. They under utilize the PTR, people stop using the ptr because its under utilized and what they say doesnt help half the time cus it gets sent to live anyway. And now blizz has a valid reason to say why they push to live, ā€œnot many people play ptrā€ because after two years it dwindled because of there being no impact to them having ptr. Infact, im removing my version of Overwatch PTR right now because of how pointless it is to have it. And the reason it takes so long for updates to come out is because of what blizzard calls ā€œquality controlā€ but yet the compilation of the gameā€™s quality control as of right now has resulted in nearly abysmal buggy and underpowered heroes such as rein and roadhog. They should be criticized because of how much of a failure this game is resulting into. The characters on the other hand are A-mei-zing. And when they made hammond, I saw a little hope for blizz to right their wrongs. however if they nerf hammond, imo, the game is 100% dead in my eyes and is made to be ā€œbabyā€™s first fps gameā€ and thus will not get better within a long time.

Also Blizzard is releasing new content at Gamescom. Hope you tune it, might me some cool stuff. If not then whatever.

1 Like

Hype then, if we get a short, Jam can return too the forums from his great slumberā˜ŗļø

4 Likes

Whaaa no dont leave!! :sob::sob::sob:

I hate seeing good people quit! I cant friggin believe this. I dont even play as Rein but Iā€™ve been there on almost all his complaints posts to say hes underpowered and bug riddled.

This breaks my dirty heart but I totally get it. Quite frankly Iā€™m only sticking around for 1 silly fantasy and when that gets canned Iā€™ll be jetting too.

2 Likes

You could not be more wrong if you tried.

8 Likes

Iā€™m not crying youā€™re crying

4 Likes

Aw, bye.
Donā€™t play fortnite or you will get permabanned by me.
Donā€™t do it.

2 Likes