I Quit (RichC) šŸŗ

Sad to hear but I understand leaving a game thats no longer fun for you. I play less and less myself because Blizzard doesnt keep care about the game like they should. Bugs, reworks no lore updates we could be excited about there really isnt much to look forward to now.
I hope the devs will fix some issues with the game and you can maybe get back and have fun playing again.

Also ignore all those forum trolls they are just mean for no reason.

4 Likes

Cheerio mate.
Too bad that you leave. But it is your decision, go and be awesome tank in greener pastures.

See ya.

3 Likes

Dude the forums have been discussing the Rein bugs since day 1, including posting media prooving the bugs exist. Blizzard themselves have made a few attempts to fix Rein and have usually made him worse or broken something else in his kit in the process.

RichC has been a constant source of positivity in the forums. He is one of the most well known and recognizable faces around here. His departure is significant and warrants a thread.

7 Likes

I know right? Like putting ā€œ(RichC)ā€ in the title so thereā€™s no hope you scroll by it without knowing whoā€™s made the thread. Have to agree with the comments saying this gives off egotistical vibes.

Anyway itā€™s ridiculous itā€™s no coincidence heā€™s a rein main ā€œquittingā€ a few bugs hit his main and heā€™s out. Terrible attitude in a game where youā€™re supposed to be profficient with multiple characters. Heā€™ll be back garunteed, when the rein rework hits at the very latest.

7 Likes

This isnā€™t his first thread about the Rein bugs, there have been MANY threads. This is just his breaking point apparently

4 Likes

I was right. Bugs are driving good positive players away. I am amazed that you stuck around this long. I dont know how anyone could play Rein at all. Its actually to the point where you can lose a round all because your Earthshatter doesnā€™t connect when it should.

Hero balance is the main reason I quit but bugs is high up there on the massive list of problems this game has.

Sad to see another player lost to the ignorance of the team.

Like I saidā€¦ if this was the first year, I would give them a break. This is going on year 3 and there are some bugs that are as old as the game itself and some bugs are showcased in the OWL. Its a joke and its unacceptable at this point. I cant defend them anymore.

7 Likes

Dark days when this man leaves us :frowning:

2 Likes

Rich quitting, Jelly already quit, if Blizzard arenā€™t careful theyā€™ll lose all the community that made the forums great

7 Likes

I think you have a bit of tunnel vision. Overwatch has bugs, but they arenā€™t nearly as impactful as many players try to make them out to be. Itā€™s just that when you play the game for so many hours they become more apparent, but the impact the bugs actually have on your overall gameplay is minor. No matter what multiplayer game you play, thereā€™s going to be bugs and mechanical aspects of it that you dislike, itā€™s only a matter of time before you notice.

The solution is to try and make your experience in the game fresh, and try new things. Thankfully Overwatch makes that easy by having so many diverse heroes, and a ton of game modes. Alternatively, you can break up your game sessions by playing other games in between, so you get a chance to miss playing Overwatch, instead of just mindlessly logging in on a regular basis.

Wait, I could have sworn I saw a thread like this from RichC alreadyā€¦

6 Likes

Rein shattering directly at your face with no shields or other interruptions and nobody gets stunned, although the entire team was inside the shatter, is not an impactful bug? Also Rein can pull off broken shatters due to weird geometry.

3 Likes

Donā€™t you mean simple geometryā€¦?

gets shot

2 Likes

The crusaders lost a valuable member todayā€¦

3 Likes

This is 100% false. When you lose a Comp game and lose SR all because your Earthshatter didnā€™t connect on 3+ people during overtime and causing you to lose that match, that is HUGE.

This is a MAJOR problem. Why play the game if its going to be unreliable. That isnā€™t fun. The bugs literally destroying the fun. If you arenā€™t having fun, why play a game.

8 Likes

What you need to think about is how often it happens, and when it happens, how often does it actually lead to you losing the match? Iā€™m not saying that bugs shouldnā€™t be fixed if they arenā€™t frequent enough, but that sometimes we let our emotions drive our perception, and we lose perspective of whatā€™s important.

This is nothing more than clickbait for your youtube channel. You wonā€™t quit Overwatch - at least not permanently. This forum is the only place where you are even slightly relevant. Hard to believe you would walk away from it just like that.
Pros and streamers have said they would quit too. EeveeA for example has done it numerous times. All lies. All for attention.

4 Likes

https://img.memecdn.com/needy-cat-needs-you-please-stay_o_172689.jpg

4 Likes

yeah im getting around to the point of kinda quitting. Iā€™ll never really ā€œgo awayā€ because friends but playing daily/weekly will stop. I just got monster hunter yesterday and it JUST finish downloading as Iā€™m typing this. I got pretty slow internet tbh.
My friends recently got this game as well, so I dont think Iā€™ll play this game as much.

I hope you enjoy where the wind takes you and I hope you have an enjoyable experience.

2 Likes

You are right RichC, and I donā€™t blame youšŸ˜­

You go, you play a game that makes you happy, cause you deserve itšŸ¤—

There are so many coming out, hype is real.

Thanks for being awesome, good luckā¤ļø

14 Likes

Waitā€¦ Someone said you left as well? You still around Jelly?