I quit overwatch sorry to say it šŸ˜¢

you couldā€™ve linked it ,edit this in the original post.

https://youtu.be/kTztQ8cJ44w

1 Like

It probably because when I buy loot boxes (because I donā€™t always have the time to play during events) I buy them in bundles of 24 to see if I get what I want and I guess that it took away what I got in that specific bundle idk but Iā€™m assuming because I bought like $40 worth of loot boxes that the second time after I leveled up a bit and started to get duplicates again I bought that and got those items

I only had experiences where I got a reply to my support ticket quoting parts of ifferent Blizz documents. Even I opened the tickets with the exact information that these information are known to me and my issue is different.
As much as it hurts to say, and as much as I hate EAā€¦they are the only game publisher company who can manage a pretty good customer support.

Good luck op Iā€™ll drop a like if it looks legit!

Haha yeah looks legit, sorry for your loss, blizz try to rectify this!

1 Like

Hey Dark, I responded to your comment and reformatted the entire bug post I had made.
I wonā€™t change your choice of quitting the game if you choose to do so. However, I just wanted to inform you of my update and will continue to look into this for people like us.
Should you see this or my reply to your comment on my thread please get in touch if there has been any development. Or to simply just get in touch to talk about things if you wish to do so.

Click To Expand Link To My Bug Topic (I think I've shared it correctly, sorry if not)

iā€™m still confused but iā€™ll take your word for it.

How does one "Lose skins"
You canā€™t sell skins or remove them after you acquired them.

Even if your ā€œaccount was hackedā€ there is no way for the hacker to remove items. This is not an MMO where you can simply sell them or trash them. Once unlocked it is unlocked forever.

Sadly, Play of the game are not a proof. For example, my nickname is a usual one, so I can just contact to other ā€œNightsā€ to give me their plays and claim that these are mine.

In general, blizzard never returns cosmetics and stuff like that even if you have solid proofs.

Example #1: when the achievement system developed at the end of The Burning Crusade, the majority of Vanilla players did not have any questing and dungeon related achievements. For example, my character seemed like he leveled up magically.

Example #2: Before Diablo 3 release, there was an offer to get it ā€œfreeā€ if you subscribe in wow for 1 year. After 9 months or something, my credit card expired and I lost Diablo! I contacted with the support to let me resubscribe and have Diablo or even give in cash the remaining amount. In short, I bought Diablo again!

Thatā€™s not handling it. Thatā€™s passing the buck.

However, one cannot have the same way of spelling as the other. For example, we clearly can see his name in the vid and the way itā€™s spelled. If the video was from someone else, the name would be different as it does not allow the user to have the same name in terms of spelling at all. The vids were under his name.

Videos are just common files. We can conspire to change my name to the evil ā€œNovaā€ and then give you a couple of games with my skins. Then, I give the videos to you, you change the file names accordingly. Itā€™s pretty easyā€¦ You can do this with any real life friend.

Edit: Even date of file creation can be modified without special software. Just reset the clock of your PC and it can look like you had the skin during beta :wink:

1 Like

Really? Hmmā€¦I didnā€™t know this. Ugh, Iā€™ll check it out xD Thanks for the heads up.

Hey, evil? :confounded::joy:

1 Like

To many people to quotes to write here.
Going for main ones so sorry.

Their called bugs for a reason, it frustrates me seeing these type of posts when Iā€™m guessing you havenā€™t even looked into the matter? Knowledge is key.

Do you really think people would go to an external site like overbuff and find people with the same user to join in on some ridiculous scheme to no benefit of the other guy if they even exist?
Also how is a POTG not proof? Dark provided video footage and showed the hero gallery. What could have been done more would possibly the battle tag which CAN NOT be forged.

Provide a source please or this can literally just be taken as a theory. In all of my documentation and things I have witnessed. There is no records that would fit this statement.

Just want to lend a hand Nova, surprisingly people can have the exact same wording. However, the way Blizzard does things is give each created user a unique numerical battle tag. This is what is used to differentiate between accounts etc.

1 Like

This needs to stay around so it can be fixed. Someone lost their skins, has video eveidence that he had them, and has taken the proper steps to get this sorted out. Itā€™s up to blizzard to figure out a fix for this. Heck I would maybe quit too, because he now has to wait a year if he wants those back. Iā€™ll give you my like and try to keep this going as best I can. Good luck dark.

2 Likes

Ermmā€¦what? You canā€™t ā€œloseā€ anything in this game, once you have it, you canā€™t sell it, or give it away, nothing, itā€™s fixed.
Either you are making this stuff up or you are logging into a different account. There is no way to ā€œhackā€ those things out of an Overwatch account.

Again, another opinon.
Where is your source, information?
At least Dark provided video footage.

Please go familiarise yourself by reading

this

Rule of thumb
"First, use your brain. Then, answerā€¦"

They are called real life friends and smurf accounts. I can change my name to anything I like.

Rule of thumb
"LITERALLY everything can be forged."

POTG can be easily forged. I change my nickname to whatever I like and then I give my POTG to the one who does the petition. This process is irrelevant and it does not include ANYWHERE the playerā€™s battletag. You can even do this with a smurf account i.e. use the same nickname in the second account, move the POTG from the first to the second and claim that your skins were deleted.

Code of conduct says that we should be polite, but stupidity is not a right. Both of my examples can be asked in the relative forums. There are hundreds of people who lost achievements in that process. There are hundreds of people who have lost mounts. What kind of reliable source am I suppose to give? Reddit or an academic one?

This guy plays on console. You think we care that much to forge a video. You can tell by how low quality video that he isnā€™t very good at these things. You really think heā€™s forging and editing and creating perfect replicas of play of the game?

3 Likes