I miss Symmetra 2.0!

We all know they won’t buff/nerf heroes unless someone in OWL complains about it.

plenty of them did say that Sym was bad tho…

5 or 10% maybe? It didn’t need to be 30%

Hope we hear stuff about the next ptr soon… if we don’t, likely 4 weeks away.

You’re really exaggerating the aim there. It is not that hard. I don’t have great aim by aim by any means, but I can keep a beam on anyone sans a Tracer or Genji, but that’s what the orbs and turrets are for.

I’m not saying she’s perfect right now. She could definitely use more buffs (I feel the new 20% is great), but old Symm is not the right direction. People considered her a troll pick.

She’s so much more fun, and satisfying to play. Tele has great potential as an ability, and the stronger turrets are great. If you think Photon Barrier is useless as an ult, you should practice some more Winston and Orisa to see it’s potential. I honestly believe she’s moving in a better direction, she just needs some more help along.

what i really want is for her to have more survivability and also the piercing orbs.

Oh and i still get reported for picking Sym.

“War Never Changes.”

1 Like

if you are talking about the Sym-Community war, it never ends either

It wasn’t increased by thirty percent. It was increased by 100%

I feel the same. I even had to stop playing for a good while.

2 Likes

My bad, I thought it was 30% for some reason but still, it didn’t need to be that fast.

I think you’re misunderstanding it. The old orbs travel at 10 meters per second. New orbs travel at 20 meters per second.

Increasing it by 5 percent would bring it to 10.5mps and 10 percent would be 11mts. That’s still incredibly slow.

We all love our old Sym :c

4 Likes

Bring Back The Amazing 2.0!

3 Likes