I love comp but i am getting tired of carrying people

Then by your own logic, you’re the other guy sitting whistling skip to my lou organizing and grouping coming up with strats and crunching numbers and one of the 5 dying to the only 2 people left alive. Lmao but you should be in the same rank, it’s not your fault it’s actually the person with the 4k’s fault for not killing the 5th and 6th for all of you lemmings.

If you think going in 1v6 is a “good strategy” because you got 4 kills then yes you deserve to lose just as much as the teammates who were getting grouped up while you trickled. But surely you are the superior being your ego tells you and all.

Not a moment of thanks or consideration for the tanks or supports hyper pocketing you to allow you to get your precious kills. Not a thought to the support on your team that is getting harrassed by the two diving tanks you ignored while getting your precious 4k that took 3 minutes. They should obviously learn to 1v2 the tanks diving them so they can continue to enable you.

You’re all the same. You could have a Pharah tearing up your team but you’d be perfectly satisfied staying on your Genji or even Junkrat pick because “IM GETTING PICKSSSS!!!” Not one thought to adjusting to what’s actually causing a problem and beating you and your team.

Tell me. How often are you actually getting these “4ks” in a quick time frame? Or are you actually one of the last two people left in the fight and panic ult to get your kills?

But of course, you always play perfectly, win or lose. Whenever you lose you’re playing amazingly and getting 4 kills a fight and never have an off game or make a mistake. You only ever lose games you deserved to win, never once do you win a game where you didn’t perform perfectly and got “carried”.

I wanna see what the rest of your team be doin during those legendary hero plays

1 Like

Careful, when they try to prove their superior abilities they become mortal.

1 Like

I know it’s easy to lie but my Season has been averaging about 5.48 deaths per match. I’m usually always the last one alive only to realize my whole team died behind a Reinhardt that refused to push past the choke hoping with 1% ult charge from the one firestrike he threw the entire team fight. Lately I’ve been getting so tilted my average death went up to 6 something.

You could make your profile public and not worry about us thinking you are a liar

1 Like

Yes how do I post a replay. And btw I have very thick skin so be as harsh as you feel the need to be

My profile is public. People with private profiles are pussies

I think some tanks has a setting where their W key stops working at the choke :frowning:

1 Like

While I appreciate the honesty, that’s not what I asked. My deaths per match are also rather low, usually 5-6 depending on the season. It’s easy to have relatively low deaths and even fairly easy to get a high number of elims. I was asking how quickly you generally get these 4-5ks in the fights you were talking about.

What I’ve been trying to stress is that the timing/targets eliminated matter more than the raw elims ever will. If I go get a 4k but it was the Rein on the other team that is standing still in choke, the Zen that doesn’t move at all, the Torb that never uses overload, and the Hog that is feeding me? Not only did I really not do much that was really that impressive, but if that all took me 2-3 minutes to do and in the process did nothing about to the Pharah or Widow and their pocket Mercy? I’m really not accomplishing much to actually influence the outcome of the match, but my stats will look good.

I’d rather be the guy who takes out the Tracer or Genji who is tearing up my support line than the one that gets 3-4 kills a fight, even if it means that Genji/Tracer are the only picks I get the entire match. It has a bigger impact on the match because it lets my teammates provide more value and lowers the value the other team can get more than killing the 3 worst players on their team ever will.

Profile/Replay and then there’s a button to generate replay code somewhere in there.

Ok I’ll do it in a few mins , feel free to roast me. Maybe I’m wrong.

1 Like

I recommend you post a new thread so you’ll get more advice.

How do I make sure you guys see it?

I have no life. I see all the new threads in the comp section

It is not, check your settings.

And to you. watch it and weep ghey boiis 2WTGAP The best echo player alive in Bronze

Stop that negativity; you should be in the OWL.

1 Like

You didn’t lie there. You played that ballzy Reinhardt melee range with both Echo and Soldier. Maybe not the optimal range, but it’s about making a statement, and I respect that. No roast.

And yes, I wept <3

1 Like