2WTGAP The best echo player alive in Bronze

2WTGAP Replay code
Feel free to roast me. I had an argument with forum posters about useless teammates. I inted alot in this match I already know that I pushed too far alot because I became so frustrated with teammates, we barely won this one. Around 800SR but I should be grandmaster. Everyone else is holding me back.

LOL. I want to see more of these bronze games replays. That moira/bap/zen was hilarious to watch. My favorite part is when Zen ulted even though there were only two enemies alive and your team was full health. I have so many memories of random-no-reason-at-all lucio / zen ults etched in my mind from my bronze days. The McCree was also basically useless and didn’t seem to know that he had a stun ability for half of the game.

However, you didn’t carry the game. Your Mercy and Hog did, and the other tank helped some of the time. Have you tried watching games from the perspective of your team mates? When you flanked on Echo, Mercy would die from their completely unchecked damage, then Hog would die, then you would lose the team fight.

Only when you were diving a damage did you help win team fights (for example, when you had their reaper distracted while hog/mercy pushed the second objective), but most of the time you focused on the (easy) healer targets, their damage killed your healer, and some of the times hog could sustain and you would win, but sometimes he couldn’t. After Mercy died you needed to peel more back to your Hog to help him survive.

You were good and won some of the fights. However, echo doesn’t exactly have the hardest mechanics to master and your aim on soldier needs some work, I saw no headshots on Tracer. You weren’t the main problem, but you didn’t hard carry that game.

My main point is: You focused on the healers for too long and too often, and didn’t protect your mercy from their damage enough. Your mercy was good.

1 Like

The classic celebratory “we just got the point!” ult. Love it!

I love the celebration Beat drops at the end of a round/match. I save my ult for when it’s needed, sometimes it was never needed so my team gets a firework show at the end.

1 Like

It wasn’t the end of the round, they capped the first objective, and could have used it in the next team fight. Also that healer was definitely the worst on the team and basically throwing, watch it from his perspective, classic comedy.

1 Like

Oh I know that’s just how I like to “celebrate” with my ult.

It’s a bit more sensible but a less ballzy celebration ult than the Zen gave us.

Edit: also, if I see someone not use their ult at the end of the round I freak out. I can’t trust that kind of person.

2 Likes

Lol yea there’s.some goofy stuff goin on in bronze. But that’s some actual good advice and I will take that into account. I thought you were supposed to go after healers then DPS then Tanks. But if the rest of my team isn’t able to hold them off I guess I should be the one to focus them.

Yes it’s good to dive the healers (especially on attack / in the beginning of a fight) because if you can pick one it’s usually an instant win. However, after you burn your cool downs, if you did not pick one, back off and check on your healers. Also in defense, protecting your healers from their damage is always more important than getting picks. Go for picks if they are convenient, but always peel for healers. Unless your healers are literally trash and won’t stay alive no matter how much you care about them, and you need to self sustain with soldier or something, but that’s pretty rare.

Attack = Kill Their Healers
Defense = Defend Your Healers

2 Likes

That’s really great advice :+1: thanks