I like the Pink Mercy skin. (Positivity thread! <3)

I’ve seen some hate for how it looks and honestly I really love it. I think its cute and its a nice gift for donating. A lot of people have been criticizing it bc it looks like its out of a magical girl anime but honestly that’s WHY I like it. It reminds me of Mermaid Melody a bit so its a 10/10 in my book.
If you don’t like it that’s fine, I’m just trying to spread some positivity for those who do like it! If you like it too and you watch magical girl anime, what does it remind you of?

10 Likes

we don’t hate the skin we hate the price

Whew.I thought i was the only one that liked it

1 Like

I liked it so much I bought 7! I don’t play mercy… but my friends do.
I really like how they didn’t just change the visuals but the audio too.

2 Likes

I’ve seen posts both about the price and about the skin itself. This is targeting the actual skin, not the price. I don’t want to bring that debate up here, but its a-ok if you don’t like it or don’t wanna donate. :33 hopefully in the future Blizz can have more options for donations so everyone can do something that fits them.

8 Likes

I love it and the sounds are neat but I’m kind of tired of the wing sound on the main menu every time I go back to the main menu, it’s slowly killing it for me.

1 Like

9 Likes

You dont donate for the skin you goofball. You donate for the cause. The skin is just a gift of appreciation. And 15 dollar is literally an hours work.

1 Like

sadly sir I don’t make $15 an hour and I’m pretty sure there are many people out there that don’t even make 1

There are a lot of people who that is just about two hours of work.

Well if you cant donate why complain about it. Like dude what.

Yesterday when I got home from work I went and recycled my beer bottles and plastic water bottles and made 40 bucks. There is always a way to come up with 15 dollars.

edit: I had a lot of beer bottles :beer:

2 Likes

I did buy it, I was just pointing out that for a lot of people that is more than just an hour of work. I’m not complaining about the price.

Well. Not everyone can donate. If everyone waa able to donate to all types of charities then world problems wouldnt exist. So its pointless to say the price is too much. And again people arguing think ita a price. Its not a price. Its ur donation. Gosh

Im sure no one said make a donation to the BCRF. Some may have shamed others into doing it but none said you needed to, otherwise you will meet an unfortunate end

Its so cute!!! I love it!

I’m not arguing with you about the price, I think you are thinking I’m someone else, I’m simply saying the whole $15 is an hours work isn’t true for a lot of people.

I love the skin and the sounds that are made when reviving teammates, when someone’s fully healed and ultimate. They’re so cute. The pigtails are a tad odd though.

1 Like

I think the pigtails are cute but the ribbons on them are a bit weird cuz they never move right.