I like the Pink Mercy skin. (Positivity thread! <3)

I love the new skin! its tied with witch mercy as my favourite skin for her! and its really nice how you get to use gift cards like xbox to donate. Im super busy with high school and sports and helping my parents so I could never get a job so besides working service hours at occasional events its tough to help the cause, but with this event I can use old xbox cards from friends or that I can buy with spare cash. And i did some research and the company that receives the donations is a really good charity.(I used a couple charity rating cites to make sure of it. And on top of it all it feels like Blizzard went all out with the new sounds and special effects!

1 Like

Say, if you gift me, do I get the skin?

I do <3 the skin.

But for $15 (and I did buy it)… I feel like I should have been given the skin and all the sprays without having to view the twitch streams :confused:

Do the streams make money for the event too? If so I don’t have too many issues with it but I do wish we could get ONE spray at least for donating!!

when you purchase it on the store it gives you an option to buy it as a gift, you then get to choose from your friend list whom to give it to. You pay the tab, they get the skin and a little message from you next time they fire up the blizzard launcher as well as an email to their blizzard account registered email. All they have to do then is click “claim” and poof! they get it.

quick edit: it will also not allow you to gift it to someone who has it already even if they haven’t claimed it yet.

Thank you.
Now if only I got a friend to gift me. Love the skin, support the cause, but man, living on three dollars a day equivalent really cuts down options.