I. know. you’re. lying

It really amazes me how Baptiste, a hero with great tools that can be shut down decently when countered got MORE AND HARSHER NERFS than HANZO, arguably the MOST OP DPS HERO ATM!

BLIZZARD WHAT IS GOING ON HERE???

36 Likes

balanced for top level, really good patch. Baptiste is broken when people actually play him properly, and hanzo actually isn’t broken when you use more of your keyboard than W

9 Likes

It’s that why his GM pickrate could be cut in half, and he’d still be the most picked DPS?

69 Likes

Haven’t you heard? There is no power creep in the game therefore Hanzo is fine.

17 Likes

you could half baptiste, then half the half you got out of that and hed still be the most picked support, your point?

6 Likes

The pickrate according to what stats? Overbuff? Overbuff only takes public profiles into account, most people have private profiles because that’s the default. So what is the truth?

2 Likes

they have a hanzo main on team obviously :wink:

what other hero can pump out that knd of dps in under 2sec? every 10sec?

11 Likes

Today I learned that Damage players can pick Baptiste.

Why didn’t I think of that before?

6 Likes

point out a typo because you cant address the actual point, okay.

that just makes you look like youre afraid to defend your points because you know your point holds no water

1 Like

Fair enough. Baptiste was too strong.
He got a nerf. A strong one.

Hanzo? He’s likely still going to be the most picked DPS by a longshot.

He got a slap on the wrist compared to the nerf they have Baptiste.

10 Likes

When. People. Do. This. They. Sound. Like. Serial. Killers.

I kinda agree though, it feels like they hit the totally wrong character with the heaviest nerfs this patch.

3 Likes

Baptiste was balanced. Maybe just healing and ult charge needed a slight nerf, but this…

Hanzos is more like a revert. We may see how this will impact him. At least it impacts Gatling Gun Arrows as well. But he still has wallhack, Lunge, Wall Climb…

I just find it weird that the balance is to remove more of his support kit yet keep the dmg output.

4 Likes

you realize the projectile speed nerf nerfs his entire kit?

his base speed affects his storm arrows, his affective range, and how he has to aim, meaning he has to lead much harder and cant do moment to moment quick flicks like before?

youd know this if you actually played him.

his nerf hits hard. You just don’t play him so you cant understand that.

pretty much his entire ability to flick at long ranges has been removed due to this. his storm arrows are nerfed because of this, and effective range is nerfed because of this.

but again, youd have to actually have to have ever used his kit extensively to understand this.

2 Likes

How do you know I am not?

actually i am pretty sure given his popularity at top end tiers he got weakest nerf out of any hero.
even tracer/genji in their hayday got worse ones.

https://gfycat.com/powerlessunripecoati
crazy thing, if you plug in the keyboard, they cant hit you

except high tier ppl CAN aim unlike low and mid tier players :upside_down_face:

if they can’t u with SA at clsoe raneg they wouldnt be able hit you at far range.

im not low tier :upside_down_face:
that was a masters hanzo

I think you missed how big the Hanzo nerf is.