I knew it, Ana is their next target

LOL its already that bad? I mean I was a Mercy Main since well I started I swapped to Ana when all the nerfs rly destroyed Mercy as a hero… didnt think she was picked that much already to even top 2 characters at once

But… But zen already got nerfed my dude

Between Gold and Plat it’s not that bad but in Diamond+ the gap between the 3 gets pretty big.

lol well thats pretty good isnt it x) I wonder how ana mains will go with the hate they will get now… or how they go with a full rework that destroys their character… lel

:joy::joy::joy: I have heard that in games. That’s so busted a payload heals you! :joy::joy:

DPS mains? Nah, I’ve been seeing Mercys begging for the Ana nerfs since their oppressive hero has seen less play because of Ana.

Granted, many Mercy mains also play Ana, or at least aren’t self-absorbed and know that nerfing Ana is just silly. I’m not saying that most Mercy mains agree with that first mentioned sentiment, but most of the people that I see that do are Mercy mains

1 Like

Things have been personal for me three times already…

Proof please.

Mercy mains were the ones saying “Buff Ana” when she was weak. And now all they want is Mercy not to be trash.

But please, do prove me wrong.

1 Like

I mean, you kinda of literally skipped the part where Ana can insta heal any squishie, or half heal any tank in the game right now, along with her dmg boost.

You want proof of an anecdote? For real??

I didn’t exactly write down the URLs of the posts.

See, the thing about “anecdotes” is that you’re the only one who can say what you saw. Or what you thought you saw.

Also, there’s a search function.

So isn’t this thread of “DPS mains are complaining” also all literally anecdotes? Curious that you don’t point that out

1 Like

Yes, that’s actually exactly the point of an anecdote. It’s a “grain of salt” kind of post. What’s your point?

Oh, maybe you’re right. Maybe I developed dylexia and “fine” turned into “Overpowered”.

Which only reliably works for finding topics, not for finding indiviual posts.

Because we have actual examples in this thread.

Still waiting on these Mercy mains.

Except you presented it as if it were fact. This is like saying something you know is BS and then adding “in my opinion” after someone calls you out for it.

You’re the one who said we should take your word with a “grain of salt” so sure, that’s probably what happened.

No. You can literally search by poster or by content.

I read the whole thread. I don’t see a single post linked actually made by DPS mains. I see a lot of “DPS main did this, DPS mains did that.” No links. One person claims DPS mains are responsible for Hog being trash. No proof provided. Not a single post was linked so again very curious

2 Likes

There are a lot of people that are complaining, but why are we automatically pinning the blame on DPS-Mains when it’s a little bit of everyone who’s complaining about Ana.

DPS players aren’t behind every single nerf suggested on the forums.

Remember when Sombra got nerfed? That definitely wasn’t because of DPS players, I can assure you of that…but somehow the DPS players still got the blame.

I just saw a thread that was suggesting her Biotic Grenade be nerfed and it was made by someone who had most of their time on Brigitte this Season.

Honestly, Ana is just powerful right now because this is her meta and most of her counters are nowhere near as effective at diving as they once were.

Remember what really did Ana in the first time? Dive Meta.

Guess what hero was implemented that more or less makes Dive extremely hard to actually be run.

Why do we always feel the need to blame DPS-Mains the second a character is on the chopping block to get nerfed.

Let me guess? It’s the DPS-Mains fault that Reinhardt got his animation cancels removed? Or their fault that we keep getting the same events from previous years with minimal changes.

It’s DPS-Mains fault that Roadhog got his alt-fire nerfed for no reason.

I’m an Ana-Main myself and it’s honestly tiring seeing the forum constantly spit on DPS-Mains and then act as if the forum isn’t mostly filled with Support & Tank-Mains who don’t really like DPS-Mains.

A thread that hates on DPS-Mains is guaranteed to have much more replies and a bigger following than a thread that actually supports them.

I’m just sick of it man.

Maybe this is why everybody can’t have fun playing Overwatch; we’re too busy blaming each other for why the game is in its current state instead of actually looking at everything objectively.

1 Like

You don’t even know how far it goes dude. One guy once accused me of being a DPS main because I disagreed with the crap they posed. I play off tanks and Ana primarily and after I said that they go : “basically a DPS main, you don’t want to to tank or heal”. It’s like people think “DPS main” means your opinion is automatically trash.

Found it: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/just-one-question-to-my-dps-brothers-out-there/110897/159

oh lol epsilon you were there too

2 Likes

Let’s stop with this “DPS main evil” echo chamber, shall we? It’s cringe inducing.
I don’t see many posts questioning Ana’s dominance, just mad Mercy mains complaining that Ana is viable and Mercy isn’t.

Now, Brigitte and Doomfist are in urgent need of nerfs.

Dev team is stupid, but they can’t be THAT stupid…

…right?