I knew it, Ana is their next target

People are done hunting Mercy, now they are going for Ana. I’m starting to think DPS mains will never be happy, no matter what support is meta.

103 Likes

I’m ready to defend Ana till I die. Well, until they come after Zen and at that point things just got personal.

56 Likes

your not wrong. ana was constantly having “ana still not good threads” even after all her buffs then once mercy got nerfed as if overnight it became “ana is OP nerf this part of her kit”

37 Likes

Has far has i know they are hunting Brig and Doomfist…

4 Likes

They forgot that ana had this thing called sleep dart and anti grenade which punishes them palying bad.

What a surprise theyre complaining

Im a support and tank player, i will defend ana to my last

31 Likes

I’m a DPS and tank main who heavily supports Ana, so

13 Likes

Those 2 too but isn’t it funny how they said Ana should be meta cause she takes skill now they say she is broken and not hard to use.

5 Likes

dps players in a nutshell, its skill requiring until they get outplayed

25 Likes

My thoughts exactly.

I remember people writing threads asking for Nade buffs, and I said no because it’s already her best ability and people would cry out the moment she became meta.

I’d say I wasn’t completely wrong on that.

6 Likes

yeah this isn’t a thing I’ve seen a very diverse amount of mains complaining about ana
wtf does the forums have agaisnt them

10 Likes

…but who are “they”?

Well… thats how most DPS players work.
They want Blizzard to nerf everything they cant deal with instead of learn and adapt to deal with it.

15 Likes

they did it with roadhog.

2 Likes

It’s not just “dps-players” btw, I’ve seen every kind make complaints. We’ve already had threads claiming only Mercy mains complain (equally as untrue).

16 Likes

just a lot simpler to say dps players, i know its across the board but its easily dps players being the majority of the complaints.

2 Likes

Except that’s wrong, as mass rez was disliked all around, same with Brigitte, and same with Ana.

Not everything needs to be an Anti-DPS, especially if you’re going to shoehorn it into a situation.

2 Likes

what part of anas kit is anti dps, the only thing is sleep, and if you seriously complain about sleep when its the hardest thing in the game. Yikes

4 Likes

Actually, tanks complained about Hog more than DPS. He was a beast, but he was balanced. I personally love Roadhog and would kill for a revert.

3 Likes

nah, dps were, tanks were high as well but dps were much higher.

Dps players got punished harder by hog than they are currently by brig

1 Like