I knew it, Ana is their next target

I’m saying not everything on the FORUMS needs to be anti-DPS, my guy

7 Likes

well, apologies, misread it.

I do agree there. But I am speaking mostly about quantity.
Most complains of nerf this nerf that are from DPS which dont know how to deal and refuse to switch.

1 Like

I disagree. I saw far more tanks complaint that they could be demolished by the One Man Apocalypse, and DPS were a little less or on the same level.

2 Likes

Soon enough every support ability that punishes poor play will be removed.

Mass rez- gone
Anti nade/sleep dart- getting hate

Soon enough transcendence will go down. They’ll never be happy until supports are free kills and everything becomes DPSwatch.

Y’all think 5DPS in QP is bad now? Wait until NOBODY fills bc all supports suck and don’t feel good to play

13 Likes

hmm, guess it was at diff times then, i saw same level or way higher dps complaints.

i do enjoy the threads complaining about rein being op, they do exist, and they are as incredibly unknowing as it sounds.

Dps players wont be happy till tanks are just ult charge and supports are nothing more than hbs

3 Likes

I think that people have an eye out for DPS players. I see mainly tank with a side of DPS complaining about Brigitte, and right now I’m seeing all parties complain about Ana. But in the end, it’s just what we see, so we can’t argue on personal experience.

4 Likes

what thing in overwatch hasn’t gotten hate at one point

Yeah again you can’t just blame DPS players for all the problems in the game

1 Like

we have an eye out for dps players because dps players are the only of the trifecta that overall would be extremely happy with the supports not being able to defend themselves at all and only be heal bots, and tanks just be ult charges.

Tanks and supports only want the dps dealt with.

6 Likes

“Rein charge killed me on 1 hit because he pinned me to a wall, please nerf”

4 Likes

‘reinhardt shield doesnt break, nerf hp’

2 Likes

The complaining about Ana is literally nothing compared to the former complaining about Mercy. There have been like 5-10 threads about it, mostly filled with people saying Ana’s fine. Don’t make an issue where there doesn’t need to be one.

1 Like

Right on the point…

1 Like

I will defend ana with tooth and nail

1 Like

Half of it is bitter non-ana support mains

Heck, I’m bitter that she’s being run in moira’s niche instead of moira. We just need to unite under one flag… Make moira less niche

2 Likes

I hardly ever see DPS that are they way you claim all of them are.

Brigitte is broken, statistically. I don’t say nerf her becuase I can’t deal with her, as I can just switch, I say nerf her because she’s overloaded. She should of course be able to defend herself.

I’ve always advocated for Ana buffs and self heals, as she has very little defense to herself.

I’ve always advocated for a Roadhog damage buff, so allow him to fight Dive heroes again.

I could go on. Point is, most DPS i’ve seen arent the way you claim. Hell, I’ve seen more posts complaining about whining DPS than I’ve seen DPS players whining. The Tank and Support mains on these forums complain far more than DPS, but that’s okay. But the moment a DPS player complains, their just another DPS main, no matter how good their argument is.

6 Likes

Heroes unfairly singled out by the mob to be nerfed:

D.Va
Roadhog
Doomfist
McCree
Symmetra

Everyone else was, or will be if/when it happens, justified.

1 Like

you may not see them on the forums, but i do, but the real problem is the amount of people in the game itself that behave in the way ive said.

no, statistically shes niche but extremely effective in her niches as she should be. But i really do not want to argue about brig at least here

Lol you could use the same logic for the war on flankers. That Ana could save her sleep dart for when she needs it but instead let’s just need Doomfist because he has “no counterplay”

4% pick rate isn’t niche. But that’s for a different thread.

but anyways, I’m aware that there are people that behave the way you are saying, but I’m arguing the numbers. I personally just feel that people on these forums are very dramatic in their anti DPS ways.

(Also, I just realized, didn’t you used to run the Golden Sombra icon?)

2 Likes