I just uninstalled Overwatch

You uninstalled yet you are still posting. Your whole post is looking for attention.

1 Like

I think you need a lesson in reading comprehension.

You ignored all the valid points I made and try to poorly turn this around because someone needs a lesson in reading comprehension alright and it’s not me.

1 Like

On top of all the poor gameplay balance and issues, it’s become a haven for racism/sexism as seen by the Ellie controversy.

The harassment given to players based on their gender alone is appalling, Blizzard needs to step up and start putting in real measures to ensure players are punished for this bad behaivior, maybe have a feature that if someone wants to drop match over harassment, it can post that whole chat log to blizzard so they can see whats being said in their game. I mean hell I just came up with that without hardly thinking about it.

Let’s do a little check. Zero valid point. Arrogant with zero self-awareness. You think you speak for people when in reality you only speak for yourself. Speaking of turning around I’d say look at your own post you are doing a poor job at it. And honestly for all the claims that you don’t care you are pretty hung up on this thread. I am starting to feel sorry for you.

Um
 no, the reason most players are DPS is because the DPS category is the largest one. So if there was role queue, it wouldn’t work as currently structured.

Remember when there used to be a defense category?

What I want is for the matchmaking to be more balanced. Most of the games I had in that play session did not even come close. It was faceroll after faceroll. And I have played with some pretty big “jerks” over the past few years but they did the jobs they had.
Honestly good player and “jerk” are not mutually exclusive. And I don’t expect the devs to police people. If someone is annoying beyond the point of reason I can mute them. Bottom line to answer your question. Attitude and gameplay performance are two different things and one of my issues is that the performance part is off for some time now in the matchmaking department.

1 Like

They are expressing their sentiment based on their experience. You are in absolutely no position to tell anyone to go ‘elsewhere’
Because someone posts a topic about uninstalling a game does not mean they will fully cease to engage in posting on the community forums. If anything, you are the one propagating toxicity right now.
If you don’t have anything constructive to say to anyone here maybe stay out of the conversation entirely.

1 Like