I just uninstalled Overwatch

TF2 is so boring though. There is so much more nuance to the rules of comp that make it leagues more fun, you can actually track your progress and stuff, and a near loss isn’t a loss because you actually get a chance to come back.

It’s like an entirely different more fun game.

i just came out of placement matches (got 2 left) anyways there was someone saying it was BM to switch role during a match, however in this case previous round i got monkey stomped the entire round even though i said kill the monkey as i was playing support so i switched to reaper the second round because of the monkey, and which they allready replaced my support role before i picked reaper for next round.

TL:DR, is it bm to swap roles during a match?

Well maybe reading an opinion that is different from yours can enlighten you.

The sad fact is im pretty sure its just broken, like as a concept.

The idea is to replicate how people play in the real world in team based games, but playing with random people online in a game w/ incredibly complex rules everyone has to follow is not the same thing/experience as playing like dodgeball w/ a bunch of friends.

You just can’t replicate it with online play.

1 Like

It could work w/ everyone on the same page working together, but getting people to take teamwork seriously in an online game is like herding cats, a failed experiment.

If you give ANY feedback to your team no matter how reasonable (I’m a healer and I have a gold medal in kills w/ 1 kill is probably part of/an indication why we can’t make any headway) and people will get so upset they will actually throw the entire game for it.

It’s not even an opinion. I have no issue people giving constructive balance criticism and suggestions to improve the game. But whenever someone titles their post “I’m uninstalling/quitting” it’s just clickbait or attention seeking. No one cares if you don’t like this game anymore, and the people that seem like they care only pretend.

I used to play Paladins a lot. They messed it up and I quit and that was it. I moved on to another game. If this person truly quit they wouldn’t be here complaining.

1 Like

TBH I don’t care if they leave the game, but I do feel a certain frustration with this game at times that is totally relatable, but again, I personally think this is just human nature and Blizzard can’t psych people into teamwork.

Your main character is bastion btw

1 Like

You’re right it shouldn’t. That isn’t to say it doesn’t though. Weekends and late at night are two of the worst times to queue for comp.

1 Like

You need to quit saying garbage like this and learn to only speak for yourself because that is the only person you actually represent.

1 Like

Are you seriously gonna tell me that people give a damn about clickbait now? You’re right maybe if they’re doltish enough. Who goes around caring whether some stranger still wants to play some game? If this person truly wanted to quit Overwatch, they would. That’s a fact. But they obviously don’t want to quit, not really. So they use a hyperbole to get attention and more replies. You can see it from their last sentence written. And you’re just feeding them that.

If you truly stopped with this game, why post on forums? There are obviously people that are gonna agree with you, but nothing will change.

It’s another one of those “wow I’m so good and my teammates are inferior to me, I carry them.” In the post they claim they carry with Widow, but if you look at their stats they have 0 games won as her and have 28-30% weapon accuracy, which is pretty bad. I’m not making this to belittle OP, but maybe you’re not as good as you think you are sometimes and it’s easier to blame others.

I’ve been playing this game since season 3 and I was first placed bronze. So I can tell you that it’s your own fault 90% of the time. Sure, we’ve all had throwers, leavers, and teammates that performed badly that made you want to uninstall and never look back. But if I can climb from bronze to almost diamond solo without having any FPS experiences, so can anyone else.

I’m not saying this to brag. I was stuck in gold for a lot of seasons. You wanna know why? Because I just sucked. It’s that simple. It’s a lot easier to blame others than to accept the truth. So good job on defending a crybaby I guess.

If you no longer enjoy this game or you’re just too bad at it, then find another game where you will have fun. It’s so simple.

1 Like

And yet here you are posting. If it is click bait you feel for it hook line and sinker.
And you seem to be posting a lot despite explaining how much you don’t care. A tad of a contradiction.

Sundays are the worst, not question. I don’t know if its bored 12 year olds getting in before school at end of the weekend or what, but its pure chaos on Sunday nights. There was a discussion of it, but the best comp days seem to be Monday through maybe Thursday night for East Coast, adjust accordingly.

Wait… You want the developers to get into these peoples’ brains and mind control them into doing what you want? I’m not sure what you expect them to do exactly. Sounds like you met some jerks over the internet and you expect the developers to make them not be jerks somehow.

I’ve been contemplating this as well, dont ever play on weeknds guys. I was 2 wins away from platinum, dropped 300 SR on a losing streak. I truly will never understand how this MM works, some people say one tricking helps but I truly like flexing because I want to do whatever it takes to help my team win, but it’s almost as if it’s inevitable.

True, but sometimes that’s the point of games like these. You want to play the best while having fun, but Overwatch no longer provides that because the fun duration only last about a couple a matches. I used to play this game a lot because it was fun, but if the developers put little care in their balance works. It becomes bland and let’s not forget how toxic it became with the false reports.

Overwatch became just a waste over the time. You’re just realizing the what this game have the offer and nothing truly changed from release like Tracer for an example. A ult nerf doesn’t hurt a hero too much if it can still kill other heroes. Changing their abilities performance does and we saw how that affect heroes.

Ah yes the typical “haha wow dude you got baited so hard” or “why are you still here if you don’t care” while you ignore all the points I’ve made because you can’t come up with anything else.

I don’t care about YOU, I care about the game. And your attitude is just promoting toxic behaviour. You clickbait and act like some victim because you’re stuck in a rank or had a few throwers. Boo hoo. So many people think they are way better than they actually are, and you think by crying on the forums that’s somehow going to change. What did you hope to achieve by posting this? People coming to pity you and hate on the game?

They are making a bigger deal than it actually is. Toxicity in-game is drastically reduced. So if you wanna uninstall the game so badly, no one is stopping you. But you really don’t, because you just got angry and decided to make a rant about it (which there’s nothing wrong with that if you didn’t say you uninstalled). If you really did, why are you still here? Go find another game to play then. Are we supposed to hold hands now and cry with you?

1 Like

Wow sounds like you comp players are having worse games than I do in Quick Play. Really makes you wonder what the point of comp is :thinking:

1 Like

Spoiler alert nobody cares

1 Like

And yet you are still posting. Someone is looking for attention alright but it’s not me.