I just lost 4 games in a row

System should be changed to only allow people below lvl 25 to be matched with each other, so it has a chance to show true SR rather than getting matched with silver/gold players on their diamond smurfs and steamrolling game after game as it tries to catch up to their bs. If they wanna have a smurf fine, but lock their sr to their main accounts, so new/bad players don’t just get rofl stomped every single game.

1 Like

First start at begining. been 5 years Blizzard still working on their heros balance, maybe blizzard is good gameing company for doing such MMORPG like WOW, just dont touch FPS, half of hearos dont even have to aim in a “FPS” game, whole ranking system is trash, always be like win a game and lose a game, win a game and lost a game, this game is the worst game ever for the whole blizzard industry.
I could give a negetive 5 if there is a place to rank it.

This has been happening for a long time and unfortunately the game did not die. Instead they sold a lot of copies…

4 games in a row … WTF? I sometimes lose 15 games in a row. To be fair, I sometimes win 15 games in a row too. 4 games is nothing.

I lost 5 in a row, all because of smurfs, derankers, and leavers. Game is dead.

Losing 4 times in a row is normal. I often have 4 lost vs players, but I always come back and win my games back, often at a 50% win-lost rate.

I knew that I fed, because I know I unintentionally screw up all the time. This is often because I move backwards or do a U-turn but accidentally hit a wall instead of the opening or door back into cover resulting in my death, lol.

hope the money was worth it, once the community goes Activision will just close blizz and move on to ruining something else.

If you are playing “Competitive”. Accept since now OW is infested with Smurfs and people no “Lifing” the game since 2016. So your games will be at least 1k SR higher than your actual SR