I have high ping but good ping in other games

most of the time I have 80-95 ping and sometimes I just get 150-400 ping for like 3-5 hours. when this problem happened it’s only in overwatch in other games I have 80-100 ping. I contact the support twice and they didn’t know how to fix it the only thing they wanted me to try is to contact my ISP

Hey WeitX,

This sounds like an issue related to your ISP, so I can understand why the referral was in that direction. If your latency changes in the way you describe it can indicate a routing change or possibly congestion on the network that is causing things to slow down. If the problem only lasts for a few hours and then goes away without you doing anything, that’s a good sign that it’s a problem between the ISP and the game server.

Something that you have to keep in mind is that each game is going to have game servers that are located in different parts of the world. So your path through the internet is going to be different from one game to the next.

One way to get a good look at what’s going on in that path is using a tool like WinMTR.